garden fencing

    I am looking for a particular kind of fencing. It is on a roll - there are wooden narrow (natural imperfect shaped) posts tied together with wire - with gaps between each post. It's quite old fashioned but it is in keeping with what we already have.

    On some american sites it is known as snow/sand fencing.

    Obviously I don't want to order it from the US.

    Any idea's where would sell it? - looking for the best possible deal.

    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. MacBook11
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?24
      3. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?33
      4. Fifa 1837

      See more discussions