Found 24th Aug 2006
Was wondering if anyone had seem Garden Furniture bargains. Hubby has just finished building a very large decking area and I'm needing to fill it!

I'm not wanting wood though - looking for a big glass/metal table and chairs set that will seat about 6 people.

Also looking for loungers and gas BBQ's

Tried all the usual sites and been to local B&Q (which was virtually empty of garden stuff).:(

There was a post for woolworths but it no longer seems to be there.

Any help would be great - don't want to spend anymore than about £300 on the table and chairs and looking for Gas BBQ for under £100 but needs to be decent size.

Any help would be gratefully received.

10 Comments

1. There is a 20% discount pointer for Robert Dyas in HOT DEALS forum today.
2. This saturday, 10% off everything at Homebase
3. Huge reductions in-store at B&Q now
4. Few garden furniture deals at Boots.com
5. Check the Argos Mega Deals thread in HOT DEALS forum

Hope these helps :wink:

There is also the £20 off £50 john lewis code, something might be available using that.

Original Poster

Thanks very much.

Grattan one is a bit old fashioned but worth a look.

Local homebase has nothing left and neither has B&Q but thanks for the tip. I'll try the others and let you know how I get on - your are replies much appeciated

Sainsbury's are selling off some large glass and metal tables for £18ish. They are 75% off the original price and are available from Sainsbury's with marquees. I saw them in Biggleswade this afternoon, they didn't have any chairs left though.

Original Poster

Thanks Christmas Hopper I'll have a look.

Seems that this is the cae everywhere - can get a table but no mathing chairs!

Looking at the current bargains if there is nothing in Sainsbury's then it wil need to be a wooden one!

Home Bargains had aluminium chairs really cheap. I can't remember the price, but I do remember looking and thinking, "What a bargain!" Perhaps you could ring you nearest one and ask.

:lol: By the way it's Christmas Shopper.:lol:

See the latest garden deal just posted. You may be able to find BBQ too.

Also found a BBQ. See latest deal.

What about ]this at argos?

CJ
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions