Garden gazebo / canopy ?

Posted 25th Jun 2020
I am looking for a gazebo to attach the side of my garage, onto stone floor. I want to use it as my garden gym, to hold my power rack and a cable machine.

I was thinking about something like this, as it could help protect my steel power cage from the elements:
argos.co.uk/pro…059

Does anyone know of any similar deals?

I am also looking for a canopy on my patio, something likely 4x4m, remote controlled so I can keep it open on certain days. But they are in the region of a couple of thousand. Does any one have any better ideas?
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
If it's a decent one your after, have a look at galatent.co.uk/pro…835.

Best gazebo I've used, most others are very flimsy in the lightest of winds, and are never waterproof.

I have a Pro50 from galatent and its solid, and waterproof, and that's with harsh Scottish weather.

Takes 2 people a couple of minutes to put up, an extra 5 mins or so if I'm adding the sides.
andynicol25/06/2020 18:52

If it's a decent one your after, have a look at …If it's a decent one your after, have a look at https://www.galatent.co.uk/product/08835.Best gazebo I've used, most others are very flimsy in the lightest of winds, and are never waterproof.I have a Pro50 from galatent and its solid, and waterproof, and that's with harsh Scottish weather.Takes 2 people a couple of minutes to put up, an extra 5 mins or so if I'm adding the sides.

Honestly that’s a bit too expensive, £600 for a 3x6 with sides

Do you think this will be any good? Oppikle 3x3m /3x6m Garden Gazebo Marquee Tent with Side Panels, Fully Waterproof, Powder Coated Steel Frame for Outdoor Wedding Garden Party (3 * 6/m Purple) amazon.co.uk/dp/…A12

I could always drill some wood bits on the of the wall and hang material strong enough to withstand wind and rain
Post a comment
@
    Text