Garden paving slab/tile?

Found 7th Jul
2978703-UODPV.jpg

What is the name of the type of slab used underneath the square planters? Is it a paving slab or some sort of garden tile?

I want something similar but obviously weather proof, solid and strong. Looking to create same effect as picture- weed fabric, gravel stones on top, then a “tile” of some sort, holding a planter on top.

What should I be looking for? I can only see large thick heavy paving stones on the b&q site but the tile in the above pic looks thinner and possibly lighter.
Community Updates
3 Comments
It's probably just set in quite deep. If you put a thin slab on top of gravel then stick a heavy planter on it, it may well break. From the look of it, those are slate or concrete made to look like slate
this is the same kind of slab here diy.com/dep…prd
its made to look a bit like sandstone but its actually cast in a mold, the ones in your pic above just have stones around them giving them the appearance of being thinner than they are
Edited by: "cainer1" 7th Jul
cainer17 h, 29 m ago

this is the same kind of slab here …this is the same kind of slab here https://www.diy.com/departments/weathered-grey-wetherdale-single-paving-slab-l-600mm-w-450mm/65956_BQ.prd its made to look a bit like sandstone but its actually cast in a mold, the ones in your pic above just have stones around them giving them the appearance of being thinner than they are

76p per m2. I wish
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants