Groups

GARDEN SHED

Seems to be a lot more selling them now but that just makes it all more confusing.

After quite a large shed. Has to be big enough for bike, and lots of gardening stuff / storage. Big as I can get for the money. Approx 8x10 if possible.

10 Comments

Have a look at this one. Apex Metal 8 x 7ft.705/6923 from argos/homebase £195.72.

I bought the 7X6 version. Takes a bit of time to set up, mine took about a day, on my own.
    Good shed for the money, once assembled.

Screfix has them on offer at the moment and their is a 10% on here somewher and quidco

Original Poster

Had not considered a metal shed. Don't think they last as long do they?

b and q had one in for about £110 a few weeks ago it was online as well not sure if its still in stock im too busy to look for you but it should be quite easy to find, good luck

Original Poster

GGGGRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks guys but many sites just do not tell me the sizes, so cannot compare value for money. Screwfix seem to be the worst, no info on how big the sheds are

iglimpse;5052001

GGGGRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrThanks guys but many sites just do not tell me the … GGGGRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrThanks guys but many sites just do not tell me the sizes, so cannot compare value for money. Screwfix seem to be the worst, no info on how big the sheds are

You just need to read down a wee bit on the description - for example:

]http//ww…hed
    Supplied with fixings. Internal: 2850 x 2260 x 2010mm. External: 3030 x 2370 x 2020mm.

Try here - plenty of choice
    waltons.co.uk/
    I think they supply some of the sheds stocked by Screwfix etc

If you are based in North West England then this lot are pretty good hartstimber.com/ind…asp

Original Poster

pugw$sh;5052498

If you are based in North West England then this lot are pretty good … If you are based in North West England then this lot are pretty good http://www.hartstimber.com/index.asp

:w00t: They are 10 mins away from me.......looks good. Will call them tomorrow

Original Poster

Had not given much thought to the base. Going on rough grass, have been quoted £185 to pave 8x6 area of shed base, seems excessive to me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions