Expired

Garden Shed

Found 3rd Sep 2006
Hello,

Has anyone seen a good deal on a shed that's at least 10" by 12"? Been wanting one for a while but thought it was prob best to wait untill the end of the summer for a deal.

Cheers

5 Comments

What style and use are you looking for? Apex or pent and workshop or storage? Also how much are you prepared to spend on one approximately?

[SIZE=2]If you live anywhere near Aberdeenshire I have a heavy duty 16' X 10' wooden workshop/shed in excellent condition that I am about to sell![/SIZE]

Editor

You could try checking out Woolworths, they have some reductions on their sheds at the moment and you can get an extra 20% by using Promotional Code: FRIENDS

[SIZE=1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Where: [/SIZE]][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]Woolworths[/COLOR][/SIZE]

To be honest if all you are after is a good second hand shed you may find a good cheap one in your local paper.
I did get a real bargain from an ebay seller, but I had to travel for 2 hours and dismantle it myself.
I must admit, the prices in Woolworths are pretty good, If they were that cheap a few months ago I would have bought one of theirs. :roll:

Bought a 10 x 12 at a local shop 'sheds r us' in worcester fab value at around £550 including wood treatment and installing on own base. so try locally u may find somewhere similar or homebase have a good range on the web site.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition831109
    2. Win Longines Ladies Watch worth £117044
    3. Ending: 03/12 - A giveaway for a £175 Freedom To Exist Watch12
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515

See more discussions