Garden solar lights

Found 9th May
I bought 3 of these solar lights - poundland.co.uk/gardening/solarlights/silver-geometric-post-light

The solar lights were good and it felt heavier (legit) than most solar lights you can buy from retails. However, the light did last long for the first couple of nights and now after a week's use it's slowly turning off quicker every night.

I'm thinking of returning it. I have the reciept and it goes within my satisfactory rights to return an item within the 2 weeks range.
Community Updates
AskHome & GardenLighting
5 Comments
It’s not getting enough sun to charge the batteries.

Move them to a sunny spot and angle them towards the sun.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 9th May
Make sure they are in full sun , if they are in part shade they won't have enough sun to charge them fully . Also (if they have the facility ) turn the light off for one night ( say out of 3 ) to allow the li battery time to charge fully .

They may look OK ,but as they are in Poundland they will have old , inefficient solar cells and cheap batteries ( insufficient to provide more than a few hours light per days solar charge) , you get what you pay for so manage them accordingly .
Edited by: "rogparki" 9th May
cmdr_elito18 m ago

It’s not getting enough sun to charge the batteries.Move them to a sunny s …It’s not getting enough sun to charge the batteries.Move them to a sunny spot and angle them towards the sun.

I always put it in front of the sun light and the issue still occurs. One of the solar lights will turn off quicker than the two.
Edited by: "samirahman3" 9th May
It was a quid. What did you expect?
samirahman37 h, 4 m ago

I always put it in front of the sun light and the issue still occurs. One …I always put it in front of the sun light and the issue still occurs. One of the solar lights will turn off quicker than the two.

Open them up and replace the rechargeable batteries (amazon basics are good enough).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants