Garden Sprinklers

Found 27th Jun
Any gardeners here that can recommend an affordable garden sprinkler that works? I have tried a few now and they all have limited coverage. They all leave big dry areas within the spay area.
Community Updates
AskHome & Garden
11 Comments
You just move them to a different spot in the garden every few minutes
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 28th Jun
Run multiple?
psychobitchfromhell3 h, 43 m ago

Few minutes? Wouldn't that just make a handheld attachment more useful?
njpugh9023 m ago

Few minutes? Wouldn't that just make a handheld attachment more useful?

I'd be targeting plants individually in weather like this. No point in even trying with grass.
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 15 m ago

I'd be targeting plants individually in weather like this. No point in …I'd be targeting plants individually in weather like this. No point in even trying with grass.

Unless it's new turf of course... I see my neighbour going back and forth with bottles of water trying to look after a new patch
Oscillating ones are decent but depends on the area you need covered, larger the area larger the price or as suggested multiple sprinklers
psychobitchfromhell8 h, 4 m ago

So glad I am not on a water meter, I move mine every 20mins or so, and the dripper hose for the new hedge gets left on over night for a good soaking.
Tesco do a good one for £4
rev618 h, 8 m ago

Run multiple?

+1

I find this one perfect, have 2 linked and coverage is great.

34172719-GAgQF.jpg
Edited by: "andynicol" 28th Jun
Thanks one and all will try the Screwfix one recommended.
Save your money, plastic bottle taped to the end of a hose using electrical tape. Then puncture the holes as needed turn on and you have a free sprinkler.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants