Garden toy ideas???

Found 7th Jul
Looking to create some entertainment for my children over the summer holidays and wanted some garden toy ideas? We already have paddling pool, bat and balls, bucket and spade etc. Any good products out there that I might not know about?
Community Updates
6 Comments
Forget any more toys - give them a piece of garden each to dig, plant flowers and veg and care for . Educational , Fun and worthwhile for them .

Not too late to plant a couple of sunflowers each (see how high they get and who grows the tallest one ) Radishes and Lettuce will grow quickly at this time of year and they will find the more care they take of their patch the better the results will be .
Edited by: "rogparki" 7th Jul
Sand pit
My 4 and 2 year old are loving their new trampoline and playhouse. I also got them a water table which they play with for ages as they love water. Also got them a swing and seesaw which I still need to build. (All bargains from Tesco direct which will last for years!)
I painted a huge board with blackboard paint. My little boy has already spent loads of time with the chalks and I’ve still to stick another coat on, frame it and hang it on the fence
depends on ages
rogparki10 h, 59 m ago

Forget any more toys - give them a piece of garden each to dig, plant …Forget any more toys - give them a piece of garden each to dig, plant flowers and veg and care for . Educational , Fun and worthwhile for them .Not too late to plant a couple of sunflowers each (see how high they get and who grows the tallest one ) Radishes and Lettuce will grow quickly at this time of year and they will find the more care they take of their patch the better the results will be .

Love this idea would do it myself but we have a concrete garden. Growing strawberries in a tub, mint, coriander, sunflowers and some flowers which are yet to bloom. Kids loving seeing everything grow and watering it all.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants