Groups
    EXPIRED

Gardeners World Live tickets discount wanted please

Does anyone have a discount code or way of getting cheaper tickets for Gardeners World Live in June 09 at the NEC?

My Mum wants to go and take a friend so I'm looking for a deal for them.

All help gratefully appreciated - thanks.

6 Comments

Original Poster

holly100;4690320

you can save £4 herehttp://www.gardenersworld.com/awards/

Thanks, but it's still coming up at £18.50 per head plus £1.50 to deliver the tickets... even though it does say there is a discount - grrr!

Original Poster

(just tried code BBC as promo code - old one from last year - & tickets went half price! haven't actually checked them out yet though)

Type DM4 for £3.50 off. It doesn't work on the anyday ticket though.

Laffy42;4694763

(just tried code BBC as promo code - old one from last year - & tickets … (just tried code BBC as promo code - old one from last year - & tickets went half price! haven't actually checked them out yet though)

This works! Cheers!

Be careful with the bbc code. I tried to use this but when I had to phone the booking office ( present for a friend, address did not match to card so had to phone) and she asked me for my work number. I chickened out and used another code as I did not want to risk getting there and not being allowed to get in. the BBC code is for employers. Just be careful.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?66
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047072
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1836
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767134

See more discussions