Gardening tips needed please

A few questions for the gardeners. I've decided to try and grow some plants, veg etc. Whats the best stuff to use to kill or repel insects? Should i just buy the sprays if so which is best and also which plant food should i use? Any other tips would also be appreciated thanks in advance.x

4 Comments

dont try to repel insects only use treatments if you get infestation and some insects eat the insects your trying to deter i.e ladybirds eat aphids

cdcg.org/pes…tml

Check out this thread loads of good tips & advice! hotukdeals.com/ite…pic

Banned

jamstaruk1972;8482351

dont try to repel insects only use treatments if you get infestation and … dont try to repel insects only use treatments if you get infestation and some insects eat the insects your trying to deter i.e ladybirds eat aphidshttp://www.cdcg.org/pests.html

I agree. Only stuff we ever use is slug pellets in out tubs. Concentrate more on the compost quality and PH levels,

Original Poster

csiman;8482598

I agree. Only stuff we ever use is slug pellets in out tubs. Concentrate … I agree. Only stuff we ever use is slug pellets in out tubs. Concentrate more on the compost quality and PH levels,

how do i do that? :oops: i'm a beginner so haven'tgot a clue really.xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763935
    2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846080
    4. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2031

See more discussions