Garmin Fenix 5 Plus

Found 18th Jun
I didnt even know about this new model until I saw it on Amazon today.

Its release date on Amazon Uk tomorrow June 19th for £599 both for the 5 plus and 5s plus. All new and much awaited features such as music storage and colour topo maps which were only previously available on the 5X which I have.There will also be a 5x plus which will have Pulse OX for mountain climbers.
For the DC rainmaker fans, he has already done his reviews .

Although this is way too expensive for most peoples liking it should hopefully mean the Fenix 5 and the Fenix 3 becoming even cheaper so keep an eye out on those deals.

I not long ago acquired my Fenix 5x and I think I may have waited if I'd known about the Plus versions before buying it.

There is a lot of weighing up to do with all versions now but my pennies worth is that the 3HR is now looking great value for money and still a contender over the 5. I only got the 5X because I preferred its size and needed the maps otherwise I liked my 3HR over the 5 but these new 5 plus's I think will put the Fenix 5 between a rock and a hard place.
Community Updates
Misc
4 Comments
It looks pretty cool.
My wallet says stick with the Fenix 3
deleted31085
This is what I’ve been hoping for! 5S (I have small wrists) with mapping!

Just need to find a deal now, as I’m not paying £600 for non-sapphire
Yeah, always something. Quite surprised they havent really, though it looks like they have upgraded the bezel this time to a more scratch resistant one.
deleted3108521st Jun

This is what I’ve been hoping for! 5S (I have small wrists) with m …This is what I’ve been hoping for! 5S (I have small wrists) with mapping!Just need to find a deal now, as I’m not paying £600 for non-sapphire

deleted31085
rhinopaul3 h, 4 m ago

Yeah, always something. Quite surprised they havent really, though it …Yeah, always something. Quite surprised they havent really, though it looks like they have upgraded the bezel this time to a more scratch resistant one.

I’m hoping I am able to get National Trust discount at Cotswold Outdoor (15% off). Still a painful price, but worth it now the 5S has maps
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants