Garmin Fenix 7 sapphire (solar?) Black version Potentially £554.86 without extra strap

Posted 26th Nov 2022 (Posted 3 h, 36 m ago)
I saw this listed as the cheapest current offer online at 616.50 (with an extra strap) so I added to the basket, filled in my details through the checkout until I got to the apply voucher code section and tried lots of different voucher codes on it (around 5). After failing to get any discount I just left it, got a call 2 hours later from cwsellors themselves and the lady on the phone told me she noticed I tried discount codes then left the basket so she wanted to try and reduce the price for me. She essentially told me that without the free strap she can lower it to £554.86 for me ("free strap" my arse). So she emailed me a revised invoice with her special discount and I was able to purchase it for quite a good price. Figured I'd share as this is the cheapest I've ever seen this watch in. The only thing to note is it says "sapphire" and not "sapphire solar" so I'm wondering if they'll mistakenly send a different version. There isn't a sapphire only version so I'm sure it is indeed the sapphire solar but I guess I'll find out Tuesday when it arrives.

9762566651669471002.jpg
cwsellors.co.uk/pro…629
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    There is no Fenix 7 Sapphire without solar so you can be confident in your purchase. It is a lot of money to pay for a sports watch but it is very good. I am after the Epix 2 at a decent price as I am fancy the amoled screen.
    Just got mine from First Class Watches, there was a listing here - 15% black Friday off
Top Merchants