Garmin Forerunner 245 with music

Posted 15th Jan
Is this the best price avaliable at the moment? Any sites see prices in last month?

Anyone bought form RunnerInn before?

runnerinn.com/run…wcB
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Are Garmin any good? How does this one - 245 music - stand up to their other models?
I have the black 245 music and love it. Looks like a decent price. Haven't used that site before so can't help there. Watch works well, the app is decent too.
Think based in Spain. When looked.
Rusty8215/01/2020 22:08

I have the black 245 music and love it. Looks like a decent price. Haven't …I have the black 245 music and love it. Looks like a decent price. Haven't used that site before so can't help there. Watch works well, the app is decent too.

How long you had yours? What did you pay & where from? Would you buy same model again or is there another you would choose?
JumpMan198016/01/2020 15:53

How long you had yours? What did you pay & where from? Would you buy same …How long you had yours? What did you pay & where from? Would you buy same model again or is there another you would choose?

I got it on the deal I posted here. Was £225 for the music version in black. I would buy it again and recommend. Depends what you are looking for really. It is a running watch, not a smart watch.

I sold a Polar dedicated running/sports watch and a Samsung Gear S3 Frontier and combined the two because I didn't really do anything on the Samsung.

The screen on this isn't a vibrant screen like the Samsung but that's why I chose it, it's designed for running and for use when active. It's perfect for me. I actively don't want touch screen as well, useless when running really.

I can't say I have any complaints really. Battery is pretty good. I'd say I charge it twice per week, but I don't let it go to zero so just when I notice it getting low I'll plug it in, I also wear it 24/7 pretty much. At the moment I am running every day. A 45 min GPS run maybe uses 10-15% of the battery with music playing.

Can't fault it for that money anyway, I love it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants