Garnier micellar water 400ml £2 - scam ?!

Found 8th Oct 2017
Garnier micellar water 400ml for £2 seems great offer but... if you’re about buy in store they have it at £5 in shelf & you’re told that’s it’s available online only at £2 price- buy it online & they’ll replace it with other substitutes as it’s “out of stock “ ... and it has been like that since day one when offered started

Too good to be true, seems like fake offer just to attract people to store..?

Did anyone manage to buy it in that price?

No luck in Southampton

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

What retailer are you asking about?

I'm guessing you are talking about Asda , they often have different prices in different stores when in comes to offers , so I don't go out of my way to chase an Asda deal unless I'm going in for something anyway .

The online price and in store price is often different for many retailers , off the top of my head, superdrug, PC world , halfords so I wouldn't necessarily expect the same price instore for an online offer. I don't see how offering an online deal makes more people go into store , so I don't think it's some odd marketing ploy.

Original Poster

tinkerbellian2 h, 19 m ago

I'm guessing you are talking about Asda , they often have different prices …I'm guessing you are talking about Asda , they often have different prices in different stores when in comes to offers , so I don't go out of my way to chase an Asda deal unless I'm going in for something anyway . The online price and in store price is often different for many retailers , off the top of my head, superdrug, PC world , halfords so I wouldn't necessarily expect the same price instore for an online offer. I don't see how offering an online deal makes more people go into store , so I don't think it's some odd marketing ploy.

Yes that’s Asda
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants