Gary Barlow tweets he will perform at the weddings of three 'huge' fans providing they stalk him on Twitter

The Take That frontman sent fans in to a frenzy when he tweeted that he would perform at three weddings this year 2015.

“In 2015 I want to sing at 3 weddings.

“The only deal is they have to be HUGE fans.

Barlow, 43, wrote: “Every week I receive thousands of requests to sing at someone's Wedding !

One fan was so desperate to have the frontman perform at her wedding that she is now looking for a potential husband, tweeting: [email protected] .....hold one I need to go find me a future husband lol.”

Link.
standard.co.uk/sho…tml

35 Comments

Banned

I cant think of anything worse than getting married but him being there and singing tops it.

dammn, got to get a divorce quick so ican marry.

Original Poster

'HUGE' definition, value and context, what does Gary mean by 'Huge' Fan ? X)

Male and Female, don't forget...

My friend is getting married in a few weeks and is DESPERATE to have him there.

Her chief bridesmaid Tweeted him yesterday and they got in a huge tizz when he tweeted back saying 'maybe'. They posted on Facebook saying how excited they were that he'd spotted the Tweet out of all the others...

Then someone burst their bubble and told them it was a fake account who had Tweeted.

I shouldn't laugh really

bazzamone

I cant think of anything worse than getting married but him being there … I cant think of anything worse than getting married but him being there and singing tops it.

Yeah I bet the brides wouldn't be too pleased if Kylie Minogue turned up X)

vics219

My friend is getting married in a few weeks and is DESPERATE to have him … My friend is getting married in a few weeks and is DESPERATE to have him there. Her chief bridesmaid Tweeted him yesterday and they got in a huge tizz when he tweeted back saying 'maybe'. They posted on Facebook saying how excited they were that he'd spotted the Tweet out of all the others...Then someone burst their bubble and told them it was a fake account who had Tweeted.I shouldn't laugh really

I Like It.

He has fans? But he's so boing and a tax dodger

Original Poster

Error440

Hugely!

I'm sure it would make any potential husband very secure that that star attraction at his wedding, was another man his potential wife was obsessed with. Insulting the the idea of getting married, although not saying it is a good idea to begin with.

Banned

Error440

I don't think he cares what you think of him

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

I'm sure it would make any potential husband very secure that that star … I'm sure it would make any potential husband very secure that that star attraction at his wedding, was another man his potential wife was obsessed with. Insulting the the idea of getting married, although not saying it is a good idea to begin with.

Jon Bon Jovi has already done it, went down very well I believe.

You have also got to look at the fact, that all applicants may not be just women. lol

Anyone who's 'desperate' to have someone famous perform at their reception is almost as pathetic as those who spend months practicing a routine for their first dance so everyone can scream in surprise at them. We're being americanised by all this crap.

Da11as

Jon Bon Jovi has already done it, went down very well I believe.You have … Jon Bon Jovi has already done it, went down very well I believe.You have also got to look at the fact, that all applicants may not be just women. lol

Didn't sing then.

Da11as

Jon Bon Jovi has already done it, went down very well I believe.You have … Jon Bon Jovi has already done it, went down very well I believe.You have also got to look at the fact, that all applicants may not be just women. lol

Whether it's a gay or straight wedding, shouldn't the most important people there be the people getting married? And shouldn't those two people be the most important to each other on top of that? But then people do get married for all sorts of stupid reasons *sighs*

Banned

Da11as

He went down very well on a man?

Jon Bon Jovi must really love his fans

moneysavingkitten

Whether it's a gay or straight wedding, shouldn't the most important … Whether it's a gay or straight wedding, shouldn't the most important people there be the people getting married? And shouldn't those two people be the most important to each other on top of that? But then people do get married for all sorts of stupid reasons *sighs*

I got married so I could stay in the country.

Edit. I meant get in as she said no sex before marriage.

Edited by: "dontasciime" 5th Jan 2015

Original Poster

http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Im-a-huge-fan.jpg

dontasciime

I got married so I could stay in the country. Edit. I meant get in as she … I got married so I could stay in the country. Edit. I meant get in as she said no sex before marriage.

Your partner is a country? What's that got to do with the price of cheese?

He sang at a fans wedding last year,saw a bit of the footage and it looked great. She was very chuffed,lucky so and so

It was mentioned after that that he would do it again.

One wedding has been confirmed,only two left.

Get in there folks,unfortunately I'm already married X)

I have been a huge Take That fan since the very beginning,if any of them had turned up to sing for me I would prob collapse with shock!!
Edited by: "takethatfan1978" 5th Jan 2015

Banned

takethatfan1978

He sang at a fans wedding last year,saw a bit of the footage and it … He sang at a fans wedding last year,saw a bit of the footage and it looked great. She was very chuffed,lucky so and so :)It was mentioned after that that he would do it again.One wedding has been confirmed,oy two left.Get in there folks,unfortunately I'm already married X)

Just re marry same guy? or look for a better model if hes grown stale

Error440

How much tax do you pay on your wages then?

Banned

One fan was so desperate to have the frontman perform at her wedding that … One fan was so desperate to have the frontman perform at her wedding that she is now looking for a potential husband, tweeting: [email protected] .....hold one I need to go find me a future husband lol.

Making a humorous or funny/witty comment online in jest is interpreted as the poster being "desperate"?

The standard are the ones being desperate by introducing deliberate hyperbole and misrepresentation of clear intents.

MY NAME IS GARY BARLOW AND I NEED TO HAVE EVERY BODIES ATTENTION WHAAAAAAA

craigstephens

Anyone who's 'desperate' to have someone famous perform at their … Anyone who's 'desperate' to have someone famous perform at their reception is almost as pathetic as those who spend months practicing a routine for their first dance so everyone can scream in surprise at them. We're being americanised by all this crap.

Yeah cos wanting to have a wedding everyone will remember is really sad.

Banned

Shengis

Yeah cos wanting to have a wedding everyone will remember is really sad.

As opposed to getting married and then feeling sad for the rest of your married life lol

I'd have in invited Chris de Burgh to our wedding to sing Lady in red, just so I could off him with a shotgun.:|

Mark2111

I'd have in invited Chris de Burgh to our wedding to sing Lady in red, … I'd have in invited Chris de Burgh to our wedding to sing Lady in red, just so I could off him with a shotgun.:|

oh come on if you was going to do that you should have invited gary glitter or rolf Harris

moneysavingkitten

Your partner is a country? What's that got to do with the price of … Your partner is a country? What's that got to do with the price of cheese?

I can't spell it out as it will be blanked.

Leave Gary Barlow alone!

Whatever he said, whatever he did, he didn't mean it..

Original Poster

How 'Huge' has the fan got to be, does it go by size or weight?

Da11as

How 'Huge' has the fan got to be, does it go by size or weight?

Nah I think it should depend on how much take that memorabilia/merchandise (as my husband calls it,shi te) they have

In my case it should be me as I have enough to fill a room

'so how did the wedding go'?
'dunno can't remember, only went to see Gerry Barlow sing' (_;)

john2020md

Leave Gary Barlow alone!Whatever he said, whatever he did, he didn't mean … Leave Gary Barlow alone!Whatever he said, whatever he did, he didn't mean it..

HAHAHA that was genius ha ha ha

Original Poster

john2020md

Leave Gary Barlow alone!Whatever he said, whatever he did, he didn't mean … Leave Gary Barlow alone!Whatever he said, whatever he did, he didn't mean it..

... he still will be doing it Sunday To Saturday though... X)

Da11as

... he still will be doing it Sunday To Saturday though... X)

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ebid over Ebay22
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763999
    3. Better watch out for these...915
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846088

See more discussions