Groups

Gary Glitter Drama

What's it really all about? How the hell is something like this going to be shown on national TV???

11 Comments

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]um... sounds fair enough to me?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

What's it really all about?

gary glitter (im just guessing!)

Original Poster

dont see how a peadophile (spelling) should be given all this attention

cribert;6800147

perhaps he has a new album coming out??

ps.i wont watch though - gives me the creeps this stuff:x

Banned

cribert;6800147

[SIZE="2"][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]They are gonna kill him for entertainment....

I'd say its fair game.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Is it about his time being Big Tings bitch in the tai jail :w00t: Should be shot ******* sex case :x

Banned

big-boy;6800185

Is it about his time being Big Tings bitch in the tai jail :w00t: Should … Is it about his time being Big Tings bitch in the tai jail :w00t: Should be shot ******* sex case :x

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]
    back on the tablets big-boy. you know the rules.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Charlie Scene;6800161

perhaps he has a new album coming out??ps.i wont watch though - gives me … perhaps he has a new album coming out??ps.i wont watch though - gives me the creeps this stuff:x

The Festive season used to be the only revenue-generating part of his working year with revival concerts paying the bills for the next 12 months.

The article by Sky News says he was contacted & informed about it, but it doesn't say he'll make an appearance on the show (tomorrow).

"...The film has been shot in the style of a documentary and follows Glitter's fictional arrest and police interview..."

His 'part' may even be played by an actor.

BFN,

fp.

Banned

fanpages;6800233

His 'part' may even be played by an actor.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]lolol[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

It's not listed on channel 4's TV guide for tommorow, unless they move the ronnie corbert programme>>>> now that would be a loss :roll:

Shoot on site: http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content/StaticFile/jpg/2008/Aug/Week4/15084598.jpg :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions