Groups

Gary Lineker?

Banned
    Is he going to honour his word & present Match of the Day in his pants or not?

24 Comments

Gary is good for a laugh, he might X)

Original Poster Banned

Shaydog

Gary is good for a laugh, he might X)

He is. Its on now. Although it seems he is packing a pair of socks

He's wearing shorts. Cheat (_;)

Well played Lineker

Banned

Aiden1512

He's wearing shorts. Cheat (_;)

There are sites you can go to see the full thing if thats how you like it mate X)

MrScotchBonnet

There are sites you can go to see the full thing if thats how you like it … There are sites you can go to see the full thing if thats how you like it mate X)

Am OK, cheers though.

Banned

Aiden1512

Am OK, cheers though.

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7015686.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Gary-Lineker-in-pants-on-MOTD.jpg

MrScotchBonnet

X) brilliant lol

The dude in the back doesn't look too pleased.

Aiden1512

Am OK, cheers though.

Why would you want to look at beefburgers when you can look at fillet steak, eh?

http://img.pandawhale.com/57120-walter-white-wink-gif-kZiy.gif

deeky

Why would you want to look at beefburgers when you can look at fillet … Why would you want to look at beefburgers when you can look at fillet steak, eh?

as long as the steak doesn't dress up like Stu. oO

Aiden1512

as long as the steak doesn't dress up like Stu. oO

Who is Stu?

Aiden1512

The person wearing thisoO

Oh, our Stu? X)

MrScotchBonnet

http://i.imgur.com/YTzLGcL.gif

Banned

maccy1

oO oO oO

MrScotchBonnet

oOoOoO

I know, he's changed X)

maccy1

Filth. You disgust me at times maccy

X)

deeky

Filth. You disgust me at times maccy :(X)

X)

Right I better go to bed before I get myself into trouble X)

Nighty night deek

maccy1

X)Right I better go to bed before I get myself into trouble X)Nighty … X)Right I better go to bed before I get myself into trouble X)Nighty night deek

Night maccles

BBC's £15,000 travel bill for Gary Lineker's chauffeur ride from Salford to London (on top of the £2million salary)

Another BBC luvie stooge. Don't wear anything Gary, the elderly will pay for your clothes.

Original Poster Banned

Graham1979

BBC's £15,000 travel bill for Gary Lineker's chauffeur ride from Salford … BBC's £15,000 travel bill for Gary Lineker's chauffeur ride from Salford to London (on top of the £2million salary)Another BBC luvie stooge. Don't wear anything Gary, the elderly will pay for your clothes.

That story is 5 years old

YouDontWantToKnow

That story is 5 years old

Yeah sorry it will be £2,200,000 by now easily. That's a lot of zeros. Plus lets not forget those stunning adverts for cheesy Wotsits he does. Wonder if Walkers pay for his transportation, don't think so though.

Graham1979

BBC's £15,000 travel bill for Gary Lineker's chauffeur ride from Salford … BBC's £15,000 travel bill for Gary Lineker's chauffeur ride from Salford to London (on top of the £2million salary)Another BBC luvie stooge. Don't wear anything Gary, the elderly will pay for your clothes.

at about £400 a return journey, thats pretty cheap. You seen the price of first class train tickets these days?

I'm sure he could take a Mega bus.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions