Expired

Gas and Electricity supplier for unlimited use

Found 28th Dec 2012
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone knows any Gas and Electricity supplier for unlimited use or a fixed bill contract. Friend of mine paying around £120 for gas and £70 for elec with Edf.
Thanks
Community Updates
AskElectronics
14 Comments
If thats per year I 'll have some of that as well

(_;)
That must be per month surely?!
my bill is £1700 just for a 3 bed house.
How big is your friend's house ?
Original Poster
3bed paying around £120 for gas and around £70 per month for elec with Edf.
According to stats a three bed house is very roughly £1300 a year for both fuels so your friend is paying about £1000 more than the "average" household. Your friend must have the heating on high 24 hours a day or a very large draughty house which the heating is having problems keeping the air warm

Ahem i think his friend maybe growing items using alot of electricity if you know what i mean
im on the npower spread and warmth if u have children under the age of 16 or are over 60 or have a disabled person in the house u can go on it i pay summer months £35 for both per month and winter months £60 per month plus i get my yearly discount of £100
wow, thats cheap, i pay like 70 a month for each, and its hardly on in the winter, so you can have yours on 24/7 for just like £17.50 a month in summer for each of gas and electricity, and just £30 each in the winter ? so you pay just 570 a year for everything and can have it on 24/7 is this correct.

Edited by: "Daytrader" 29th Dec 2012
Daytrader

wow, thats cheap, i pay like 70 a month for each, and its hardly on in … wow, thats cheap, i pay like 70 a month for each, and its hardly on in the winter, so you can have yours on 24/7 for just like £17.50 a month in summer for each of gas and electricity, and just £30 each in the winter ? so you pay just 570 a year for everything and can have it on 24/7 is this correct.

yes but i dont have it on 24/7
Rach75

yes but i dont have it on 24/7

No wonder they stopped offering the deal, seems great package to be on, i think they just offer a £125 discount now.
Edited by: "Daytrader" 30th Dec 2012
Daytrader

No wonder they stopped offering the deal, seems great package to be on, i … No wonder they stopped offering the deal, seems great package to be on, i think they just offer a £125 discount now.

they do other ones u just have to ask u need to have kids under 16 or a disabled person living in the household or over 60 years old

I think you need to also fall in the Low-Income Support, JSA or Tax Credit to be be eligible for these tariffs in addition to the criteria you mentioned.

Rach75

they do other ones u just have to ask u need to have kids under 16 or a … they do other ones u just have to ask u need to have kids under 16 or a disabled person living in the household or over 60 years old

varunadas

I think you need to also fall in the Low-Income Support, JSA or Tax … I think you need to also fall in the Low-Income Support, JSA or Tax Credit to be be eligible for these tariffs in addition to the criteria you mentioned.

no u dont cause i dont get any for the above
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants