Groups

gas boiler

hi does anyone know of any companies that do free gas boilers.

8 Comments

Is it for your friends birthday present??

There's a scheme that gives you a free boiler but it depends on benefits etc. Google your area and free boiler scheme.

Original Poster

thanks I have tried that

zaira876

thanks I have tried that

That's the only way I know of......let me know if you find anyone else giving away free boilers

try ringing your local council, ours (blackpool) are doing a free boiler scheme. Also n power are offering customers a free boiler but not sure on t+c's

Original Poster

I am a npower customer. I rang them earlier. they said there is no such thing as a free boiler scheme

Why should you get one for free?

zaira876

I am a npower customer. I rang them earlier. they said there is no such … I am a npower customer. I rang them earlier. they said there is no such thing as a free boiler scheme

I'd call them back and ask them to check their own website, which by the way you could have done yourself, just two clicks away on Google, like I already advised you to do. If you don't qualify due to your income then I'm afraid you need to pay. It might help if you tell us your situation. ......rough income, kids, benefits etc......or why you feel you should get a free boiler.

npower.com/hom…cy/

^ srsly, don't 'tell us your situation'!!- any word referencing 'benefits' and you'll get a good (virtual) kicking on here! Retain your dignity and enquire with the companies yourself. No hate.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      2. Iptv814
      3. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      4. Mountain bike £200-£30033

See more discussions