Groups
    EXPIRED

Gas Card Query HELP !!

were Scottish Hydro - GAS-

We were cleaning at the weekend and the gas has now cut off and we cant find the card, is there any way of activating the gas without the card?

Here is a quote from their website

i88.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

It says "in the meantime you may be able to use your emergency credit facility"

how can you if you have to stick the card in to activate the emergency....or is there way of activating me £5 credit ????:roll:

4 Comments

I don't have any card or key meters anymore so don't know,maybe each card is allocated to a meter if not you could ask a neighbour,maybe any card activates the emergency credit,maybe you best call them up,their number be on website.

D'ya get it sorted Saxo....or spend the night eating Kendal mint cake huddled round a candle??!?!

Original Poster

Yeh got it sorted Charlie, in the morning i woke up and put my dressing gown on and it was in the pocket

HAHHAHA

saxo_appeal

Yeh got it sorted Charlie, in the morning i woke up and put my dressing … Yeh got it sorted Charlie, in the morning i woke up and put my dressing gown on and it was in the pocket HAHHAHA

Thought I was a p#ss-head?!?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions