Gas Gas Gas

Top comments
I didn't turn up the thermostat, the wife did...we've turned it down now, should be fine in about half an hour.
17 Comments
Just wait until they start with the electricity we mustn’t be getting close to that now and in the future we are all in electric cars, and we don’t make enough power..........deleted political thoughts
Edited by: "eslick" 1st Mar
Gas power generation has been cut back now coal is back up to max generation. Gridwatch

We are no going to run out of gas.
I didn't turn up the thermostat, the wife did...we've turned it down now, should be fine in about half an hour.
A short swing up in gas price is okay as we have the storage capacity to see us through this cold snap.

uk.reuters.com/art…0TZ

Oh wait.
Andy@XCite2 m ago

A short swing up in gas price is okay as we have the storage capacity to …A short swing up in gas price is okay as we have the storage capacity to see us through this cold snap.https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-gas-rough/britains-reliance-on-imported-gas-to-jump-as-giant-storage-site-axed-idUKKBN19B0TZOh wait.

Well this gif is going to make a comeback
33357985-zFbk5.jpg
Wongy11012 m ago

Well this gif is going to make a comeback[Image]

I remember reading quite some time back about how little capacity we have in this country compared to others, and I mean how little.
A quick google has chucked this up...
uk.reuters.com/art…321

Strange how we never learn but then you often hear the "Lessons have been learnt" crap.
Andy@XCite3 m ago

I remember reading quite some time back about how little capacity we have …I remember reading quite some time back about how little capacity we have in this country compared to others, and I mean how little.A quick google has chucked this up...https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-gas-supply-crisis/britain-faces-gas-supply-crisis-as-storage-runs-dry-idUKBRE92K0T120130321Strange how we never learn but then you often hear the "Lessons have been learnt" crap.

...... ------- ------ ...... ------- '-',
yes
Broken Britain
Eat more beans and fart into bottles for the nation.
Segata-Sanshiro5 m ago

Eat more beans and fart into bottles for the nation.

And why do you think savvy people are having log burners installed? Not because they are environmentally friendly it’s as a backup and it’s quite nice too!
cmdr_elito29 m ago

And why do you think savvy people are having log burners installed? Not …And why do you think savvy people are having log burners installed? Not because they are environmentally friendly it’s as a backup and it’s quite nice too!

Interesting, other than Agar cookers, are there smaller sized log burners that do pizza like open oven?
Edited by: "splender" 2nd Mar
splender42 m ago

Interesting, other than Agar cookers, are there smaller sized log burners …Interesting, other than Agar cookers, are there smaller sized log burners that do pizza like open oven?

There maybe some cheaper versions that look similar to aga’s.
splender2 h, 6 m ago

Interesting, other than Agar cookers, are there smaller sized log burners …Interesting, other than Agar cookers, are there smaller sized log burners that do pizza like open oven?

A few about like this one.
Andy@XCite14 h, 57 m ago

I remember reading quite some time back about how little capacity we have …I remember reading quite some time back about how little capacity we have in this country compared to others, and I mean how little.A quick google has chucked this up...https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-gas-supply-crisis/britain-faces-gas-supply-crisis-as-storage-runs-dry-idUKBRE92K0T120130321Strange how we never learn but then you often hear the "Lessons have been learnt" crap.

All leaders (from government to cleaning) and manager who say, "Lessons have been learnt" are good studentsbut poor in doing or unable to deliver or simply liars or have no control of resources to do or delivery is impossible or not cost effective. One questions in modern Britain why we pay good money for students (of lessons) in decision and executive posts.

You can always tell a do-er and a do gooder by what s/he says:-

"Lesson has been learnt and I handed in my lesson work and I got B grade."
"Lesson has been learnt and I committed to hand in my lesson work by [date] with a target quality in B grade or better."

and in difficult or complex situations critically s/he says:-

"Lesson has been learnt and I am not sure what I can do next but on previous 100 lessons learnt, I delivered 80% of them and 65% of them achieved the business objectives fully."
Expired apparently they have found some more overnight

twitter.com/ada…o/1
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants