Groups

gastic by pass on the nhs right or wrong

The what your view on this story

thesun.co.uk/sol…tml

8 Comments

if its saves their lives then its right

Banned

good idea if it now means they can stop claiming disability benefit and be forced to get a job

"She said: "I went to the doctor and was told I wasn't heavy enough to be considered for gastric surgery. I deliberately put on a stone and a half to be able to be considered for the operation." She has lost 8st and dropped from size 32 to 16 since the surgery."

Surely this would amount to fraud?

They should just create fatty boot camps and throw them in there.

csiman

good idea if it now means they can stop claiming disability benefit and … good idea if it now means they can stop claiming disability benefit and be forced to get a job

Look! A flying unicorn!

Banned

If it costs less money in treating obesity-related illnesses than it does to give them this surgery, then it's probably the right choice.

Plus anything to reduce the number of fat people, especially with summer coming up.

whatsThePoint

I had to look up what you ment on Urban dictionary oO

That's nasty! PSML!
    I just meant there was not a chance in hell of it happening but you did bring a tear to my eye with that

thrustmaster

That's nasty! PSML!I just meant there was not a chance in hell of it … That's nasty! PSML!I just meant there was not a chance in hell of it happening but you did bring a tear to my eye with that

Hahahaha just looked myself - that's made my day
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions