Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Gatwick Airport - Apple Watch

Posted 21st Oct
Hi, does anyone know if the Dixon’s at Gatwick airport stocks the Apple Watch series 5?

And what the price should be (flying outside of the EU)?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Not exactly to the nearest £.

But I can say with overwhelming and heartfelt confidence that in 25 years of commuting and holidaying out of UK airports containing a Dixons, I have never, ever seen anything cheaper in Dixons Duty Free than on t'internet in a UK retailer with all the protections that brings.

Your choice.

But who knows after 31st October when we finally honour the democratically expressed will of the people
w1nd21/10/2019 13:02

I am pretty sure you can reserve and collect, and see the price... here it …I am pretty sure you can reserve and collect, and see the price... here it is https://shop.gatwickairport.com/shop/dixons-travel/wearables/

Interesting, that wasn’t there previously when I looked over the weekend.

Well that solves that query, thanks all
ccnp21/10/2019 12:58

Not exactly to the nearest £. But I can say with overwhelming and …Not exactly to the nearest £. But I can say with overwhelming and heartfelt confidence that in 25 years of commuting and holidaying out of UK airports containing a Dixons, I have never, ever seen anything cheaper in Dixons Duty Free than on t'internet in a UK retailer with all the protections that brings.Your choice.But who knows after 31st October when we finally honour the democratically expressed will of the people

so dixons is cheaper than the internet or do you mean you can find the same things for the same price on the internet that you find in dixons
david58721/10/2019 13:17

so dixons is cheaper than the internet or do you mean you can find the …so dixons is cheaper than the internet or do you mean you can find the same things for the same price on the internet that you find in dixons

I think just a comment to shoehorn brexit into a thread about travel. Because you know, things were cheaper in the good old days when we had our blue passports
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 21st Oct
Dannyrobbo21/10/2019 14:08

I think just a comment to shoehorn brexit into a thread about travel. …I think just a comment to shoehorn brexit into a thread about travel. Because you know, things were cheaper in the good old days when we had our blue passports

Pahrumphapapa. And, my boy, we paid in proper coinage of the realm. Everyone could to their 12, 20, 21 and 240 times tables by the age of 10 or get 6 of the best. A ten bob note made a person rich. Anything less and it made you something else. Shorts for squits and waistcoats for Prefects. Made a man of you. Lets hear it for Swots, Canes and Fagging. Chapel on Sunday. Spotted dick and jam roly poly. Remember the majesty of those opening lines in the much maligned blue passport 'Her Britannic Majesty requests and requires.............'. None of ya fancy pantsy ou la la, s'il vous plait crobbelers.

Anyway

Dixons on airport seldom, if ever, represent good value for buyers in my experience.
I’d usually agree, but at £369.99, that’s cheaper than anywhere else that I’m aware of. Although it is out of stock right now.
ccnp21/10/2019 14:32

Pahrumphapapa. And, my boy, we paid in proper coinage of the realm. …Pahrumphapapa. And, my boy, we paid in proper coinage of the realm. Everyone could to their 12, 20, 21 and 240 times tables by the age of 10 or get 6 of the best. A ten bob note made a person rich. Anything less and it made you something else. Shorts for squits and waistcoats for Prefects. Made a man of you. Lets hear it for Swots, Canes and Fagging. Chapel on Sunday. Spotted dick and jam roly poly. Remember the majesty of those opening lines in the much maligned blue passport 'Her Britannic Majesty requests and requires.............'. None of ya fancy pantsy ou la la, s'il vous plait crobbelers. AnywayDixons on airport seldom, if ever, represent good value for buyers in my experience.

except of course for the case the OP was asking
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants