Groups

Gatwick Airport Car Parking

Hi im leaving on the 22nd july. What is the best/cheapest website for car park spaces. Voucher codes?

2 Comments

It depends if you want convenience and best price, or just best price and waiting for a minibus to take you to the car park. I usually book the short term car park in advance on the airport's own web site. You often get some good prices, and it's a 2 minute walk from the car to the terminal. Great, when you return tired!

I have always used Tudor Rose - they have a meet and greet service which is a lot cheaper than BAA on site long term parking and seem very secure. The pick up on return can seem a bit of a wait but its better than taking all my bags (and kids) on the happy bus to the pick up.

I know some of the independent operators at Gatwick got rumbled a few years ago by a Watchdog type show for leaving cars in unsecured places (on roads etc) which I'm sure you can find if you google, so be careful who you go with.

tudorrose.co.uk/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32191
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News44
      3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764382

See more discussions