Gatwick Airport Parking

Found 20th Oct 2017
Hey everyone!

Off on holiday to Florida in April for 10 nights and was after your opinion on the best place to park at Gatwick Airport? I'm not after anything fancy like VIP or Valet parking but preferably the closest to the terminals and, of course, the cheapest :-)

Thanks in advance...
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I did the purple parking once, the parking is located on the far side of the airfield and they drop you off in a minibus, it leaves every ten minutes.

I got a deal off Groupon I think, sorry can't remember the price for a week.
I have used purple parking a couple of time, the last time i found the official airport car parks were cheaper. I have also booked a deal for an overnight hotel room and 14 nights free parking, this worked out about £20 more but took the hassle out of getting to the airport early in the morning
On site parking is the best

Avoid all the valet parking at gatwick
Long stay car park is easiest and usually cheapest, if you sign up to mygatwick they give you 10% discount
Closest isn't necessarily cheapest but discounts can help. If you sign up to MYGATWICK and book before end of Oct they are offering 16% off some.

hotukdeals.com/dea…023

Alternatively I use this link from MSE to compare. moneysavingexpert.com/tra…ing

Have a great holiday.
Edited by: "windym" 20th Oct 2017
cophall parking
cophallparkinggatwick.co.uk/
we have used them before & have a booking for next February, they are off site and very good
they drop you off and pick you up on return
Edited by: "mad569797" 21st Oct 2017
With all the unofficial cowboy firms in the press recently I'd stick to the official sites you can book through the airport website. Better to be safe than sorry.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants