Groups
    EXPIRED

Gatwick Airport Parking

Looking for a deal to park at gatwick for 2 weeks come Sept or is it best to wait till nearer the time. Thanks

5 Comments

I dont think it matters when you book I think rates stay pretty much the same. We booked through this site last yr £32 per wk purple (link below)

holidayukoffers.co.uk/Ess…php

I can vouch for purple but do book early..Good Luck

Original Poster

Thanks all but its all coming up pretty pricey at the moment with purple parking being the most expensive at over £100. We use parking every year and paid no more than £60 but I can't get those prices at the moment and been looking since Sept last year for this year. Will just have to keep watching.

dreamteam09;5177355

Thanks all but its all coming up pretty pricey at the moment with purple … Thanks all but its all coming up pretty pricey at the moment with purple parking being the most expensive at over £100. We use parking every year and paid no more than £60 but I can't get those prices at the moment and been looking since Sept last year for this year. Will just have to keep watching.

I booked mine through parkandgo and i only paid £49 for 15days parking and the night before at the hotel,,think it was the Russ Hill hotel. As im staying longer i have to pay an extra £5 a day,.
    the only down side is you have to pay for transfers which are £2.50 each way , not sure if they do famil prices, and the room i booked was only a double..you may be able to sneak lil ones in tho
    I booked mine for september
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tumble Dryer request33
      2. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 844
      3. Car MOT55
      4. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra58

See more discussions