Gatwick lounge

Found 14th Nov 2017
Hi all.

Flying out of Gatwick south on Sunday. Anybody recommend using a lounge ? If so which one.
Thanks
Laura
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
We use No 1 Lounge. Never had any problems.
Make sure you subscribe (free) to My Gatwick. gatwickairport.com/myg…ck/

I can't help with a lounge as we use the airline lounges (BA or VS).
Edited by: "windym" 14th Nov 2017
Genuine question:

Are these lounges worth it? What do they offer to justify the price?
Edited by: "RossD89" 14th Nov 2017
RossD8914 m ago

Genuine question:Are these longes worth it? What do they offer to justify …Genuine question:Are these longes worth it? What do they offer to justify the price?

Just a more civilised place to hide before boarding. Thats how they justify the price, but what you actually get can vary somewhat.
Unless you are in one of the large scheduled airline lounges at a main hub (BA etc), they can still get a bit crowded at peak times. I used the BA lounge at Manchester quite recently and was really unimpressed. Looked like it hadn't been decorated since 1990!
RossD8917 m ago

Genuine question:Are these longes worth it? What do they offer to justify …Genuine question:Are these longes worth it? What do they offer to justify the price?

It is horses for courses. Too late for the OP, but if you want to give a lounge a free trial, you could sign up for an Amex Preferred Gold Card where you get 2 lounge passes free for the first year. The card is also free for the first year.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants