Gavin and Stacey Series 3 - Complete - SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Banned 13
Found 8th Dec 2009
Do not read this thread unless you have seen the complete series 3 or don't care.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Original Poster Banned

[COLOR="Navy"]Anyone else watched all of series 3 yet?

I thought it was pretty much awesome. The 2 episodes already shown on TV were ok but not great, but the rest of the series was fantastic.[/COLOR]

sorry but how is this a spoiler?

Whats the spoiler?

Not worth watching any more after dropping that bombshell.

skusey;7156459

Not worth watching any more after dropping that bombshell.

downloading now, that'll teach them for releasing the dvd before the series has aired to cash in on Christmas

Original Poster Banned

BradyBrade!;7156384

sorry but how is this a spoiler?

bargainhunter2009;7156437

Whats the spoiler?

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"]None so far, but its for discussion of the series aas a whole, and you know some loser will come along moaning on.[/SIZE][/FONT]

So far first 2 eps not impressed me....so it gest better vibeone. Xmas special last year was where it went downhill and its not come back from that yet

I was so surprised that Smithy was the father to Stacy's child! I mean OMG!

ahhh go on just tell,x haha

andyat2002;7156845

I was so surprised that Smithy was the father to Stacy's child! I mean … I was so surprised that Smithy was the father to Stacy's child! I mean OMG!

Stacey's pregnant?

Original Poster Banned

bargainhunter2009;7156995

Stacey's pregnant?

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Green"]he's lying...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;7157742

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Green"]he's … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Green"]he's lying...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Sorry it was all too easy to wind someone up. Best thing to do is just wait and take it naturally as its shown on the tv. Gavin and Stacy are trying for a baby though...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Building PC/desktop help or alienware aurora i757
    2. Double/duplicate notifications on iOS app22
    3. S7 (regular) full coverage tempered glass protector22
    4. What car to purchase?11

See more discussions