Groups

Gawd, Has Anyone Tried Seabrook Crisps?

jeeeeeeeeeeeeezus they are sooooooo strong... making my eyes water... so salty n vinegary... puts walkers to shame...

20 Comments

Nah, walkers puts em to shame. Rotten they are, Real Crisps (Jalapeno pepper) flavour are the best crisps

lots of flavour but toooo greasy!!!!!!!!

had a bag of wotsits yesterday, now they are oven baked I cant taste the cheese! yuk

Paddy_o_furniture;3763390

Nah, walkers puts em to shame. Rotten they are, Real Crisps (Jalapeno … Nah, walkers puts em to shame. Rotten they are, Real Crisps (Jalapeno pepper) flavour are the best crisps

Walkers Cheese and Onion do it for me,,,

Seabrook are proper crisps!

I quite like these Kettle Chips too.

Seabrooks, Canadian Ham. More salt than the dead sea per bag. Mmmmm, dehydration . . .

Space raiders and Transform a snack, my favourites!

Original Poster

according to the pack theres no added salt...:roll: So glad they didnt put anymore salt in em :whistling:

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;3763498

There like my favourite, along with those Snaps thingies you can buy... i remember when they were 10p a pack :whistling:

Seabrooks picjled onion are killers, I love them! Shame canny bags of Tuder are no more!

Soggy, poorly flavoured crud.

I worked in Somerfield years and years ago, they came as a seperate delivery then. People used to swear by them but never understood it personally. Rank.

seabrooks are proper crisps, made in Bradford ;-)

Banana79;3763516

Seabrooks picjled onion are killers, I love them! Shame canny bags of … Seabrooks picjled onion are killers, I love them! Shame canny bags of Tuder are no more!

Howay pet!

Paddy_o_furniture;3763498

my kids love those x x x :thumbsup:

Love the ready salted :D!

i like them very much

Banned

love the worcester sauce ones and the tomato sauce ones

they do them special uns as well now.... hot n spicy!!

buy em by the box n pick n mix only thing is the hot n spicy count as 2 packs

]http//ww…rue

Seabrook are only 28p a bag in Sainsburys where as Walkers are now 40p+ a bag......

Crazy!

Banned

thekudos;3763852

Seabrook are only 28p a bag in Sainsburys where as Walkers are now 40p+ a … Seabrook are only 28p a bag in Sainsburys where as Walkers are now 40p+ a bag......Crazy!

hardly crazy!

theyve always been cheaper and they come in bigger bags

rugger-tyke;3763636

seabrooks are proper crisps, made in Bradford ;-)

WOO BRADFORD :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1732

See more discussions