Groups

Gay Penguins Split In Love Triangle Shock

OK, this might have been posted already so apologies if it has.

Just came across this story on yahoo 'most popular' news stories

10 Comments

Aww bless

he was "heartbroken" about the split and that he hopes Pepper "finds another male penguin that is ten times hotter than Harry!"

Original Poster

Thanks mods.

aww thats really sad :cry: (note to self do not read about penguin break ups without a large supply of chocolate handy)

Original Poster

jennybubbles;5842046

aww thats really sad :cry: (note to self do not read about penguin break … aww thats really sad :cry: (note to self do not read about penguin break ups without a large supply of chocolate handy)

What chocolate penguins???? rather cruel!!!!!!!

Yaaay you got it back :-D I felt baaaad

Brings a whole new meaning to pick up a penguin lol

Original Poster

fireheaven;5842327

Yaaay you got it back :-D I felt baaaadBrings a whole new meaning to … Yaaay you got it back :-D I felt baaaadBrings a whole new meaning to pick up a penguin lol

Almost sprayed the laptop with coffee reading that. :thumbsup:

macdoona;5842341

Almost sprayed the laptop with coffee reading that. :thumbsup:

Apparently I have that effect but its totally unintentional

fireheaven;5835720

Aww bless he was "heartbroken" about the split and that he hopes Pepper … Aww bless he was "heartbroken" about the split and that he hopes Pepper "finds another male penguin that is ten times hotter than Harry!"

Sounds like penguins can be so superficial. :giggle:

macdoona;5842283

What chocolate penguins???? rather cruel!!!!!!!

I never thought of that :oops:

fireheaven;5842327

Yaaay you got it back :-D I felt baaaadBrings a whole new meaning to … Yaaay you got it back :-D I felt baaaadBrings a whole new meaning to pick up a penguin lol

That one however I was sitting on outta respect for the poor heartbroken bird
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions