Groups

Gay Referee video - Sooo funny!!

Just stumbled on this video on youtube.com!

Must be the funniest video I have seen for ages!

youtube.com/wat…lDc

12 Comments

Not clicked the link yet, but I assume it's the video I've seen before and indeed it is hilarious :giggle:

It is great thanks for the laugh. If your scottish, try the dolmio adverts, they have been dubbed in strong scots , really funny, on you tube of course

I know its an old one, but the funniest I've seen on youtube i've seen is Most Farted - comes in parts 1,2 3 and 4. Still makes me laugh. My fave is Most farted 2 when the dog comes on. Go on, have a look.

[url]youtube.com/watch?v=kOHsqqf5cqI&feature=related[/url]

A little beauty

Can't beat a bit of good old toilet humour :thumbsup:

cassieismydoggie;1472734

I know its an old one, but the funniest I've seen on youtube i've seen is … I know its an old one, but the funniest I've seen on youtube i've seen is Most Farted - comes in parts 1,2 3 and 4. Still makes me laugh. My fave is Most farted 2 when the dog comes on. Go on, have a look.[url]www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOHsqqf5cqI&feature=related[/url]

LOL :-D:-D:-D

no this is the funniest video ever, (if you are vertically challenged you may find this offensive)

youtube.com/wat…Hk0

kk_cheung;1473995

no this is the funniest video ever, (if you are vertically challenged you … no this is the funniest video ever, (if you are vertically challenged you may find this offensive)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqpXLRlkHk0

I reckon it's staged, like most things on Jerry Springer (if not then then they are just really sad people).
    Didn't make me laugh i'm affraid.

Lol, I saw the gay referee video a few years ago but it's still hilarious!

Welcome to 2002!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      4. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88

See more discussions