GAZZA DEAD??????????????

Found 24th Sep 2008
Just read a friends status on facebook saying he's heard a rumour gazza is dead... anyone else heard anything?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

first ive heard

ive had 3 or 4 people txt me saying the same, nowt on news about it

probably just a wind up

if you look at 2nd down but page wont load!! Probably not true!!

uk.ask.com/web…id=

Think it's just a rumour

Rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Don't think it will be long before he is tho.......Robbie Williams too....

harlzter;3044913

]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport

Original Poster

i think the rumour has come from the daily star..... its from is stepdaughter saying he is dead...... but not in them terms shes means his oldself has died etc.......

He isn’t dead, they’re saying that he has two personalities. One during his football days (the wise cracking Gazza who we all loved and admired) and Paul Gascoigne (the alcoholic trying to break into bars with his own house keys). They’re saying the Gazza personality is dead, but Paul Gascoigne is still alive and kicking.

paul1521;3044918

i think the rumour has come from the daily star..... its from is … i think the rumour has come from the daily star..... its from is stepdaughter saying he is dead...... but not in them terms shes means his oldself has died etc.......

No because if you look on the date of that article it is 8th may....................

bianca gascoigne did an interview saying he was DEAD but no in the pysical sense jst that his deams are becoming to much for him and he wont ever be the lovable rogue ppl loved back in the day !!!

Rumors are horrible ppl really need to read the facts before saying stuff like this

Not you op as u asked for info but the ppl saying he is

dailystar.co.uk/new…th/

BIANCA: DAD CAN'T BE SAVED
ABOVE: Bianca says she is powerless to help her dad My dad is seriously ill and it is something we are powerless to help with Stepdaughter Bianca Gascoigne
8th May 2008

Talksport say he's not dead :thumbsup:

greg_68;3044908

Don't think it will be long before he is tho.......Robbie Williams too....

Robbie Williams needs shooting,so your on the money there pal :thumbsup:

I wonder if we could all make a rumour and text everyone on our phones and see who it can reach?

I'm sick and tied of reading about that plonka Gazza . He does seem to have problems but he does himself no favours the way he goes on .Real shame as he was such a tallented lad .The recent pictures of him leave him looking terribly ill .

Now bear in mind this is from The Sun so................but none the less they state Northumbria Police have confirmed there is no substance in this rumour.
Post a comment
@
    Text