Groups

GB Energy Customers to be switched to Co-op Energy

It looks like all GB Energy customers accounts are to be taken over by Co-op Energy.
    And it looks like that if you were on one of the fixed tariffs, the prices won't change until your deal expires.
    More details on GB Energy website. See 1st comment for link.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

13 Comments

Banned

Good news instead of all the scaremongering

Co-op Energy not a bad company. I was with them for a couple of years and just switched to another energy supplier.

Customer service is a bit hit and miss with Co-op Energy and their website is not easy to get around. But they are cheap which is what matters.

GB gone bust?

RonChew

Customer service is a bit hit and miss with Co-op Energy and their … Customer service is a bit hit and miss with Co-op Energy and their website is not easy to get around. But they are cheap which is what matters.

it seems to be more of a miss from what I was reading but still went with them, no problems from our side though but odd OFGEM didn't think about this with another 160,000 customers. Fingers crossed it all goes well.

Good on the Co-op to honour the GB prices, which is good for the customers especially in the run up to Christmas.

cooperativeenergy.coop/why…gy/

great news. thanks op

Original Poster

Who expired this and why?

I changed after comparing on all comparison sites to their longer fix Feb 18 because it is the best deal.

Great news.

I'll let the wife turn the lights back on again ;-)

Joey Bloggsy

GB gone bust?

The second energy supplier I've been with that's gone bust

melted

The second energy supplier I've been with that's gone bust

Well just let us know which one you're going with next so we can avoid
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. No claims discount proof - Help needed22
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid22