GBK, Byron or Five Guys?

Found 5th JunEdited by:"davewave"
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Creatishh5th Jun

Only ever been to GBK and think there fairly healthy for a burger joint, …Only ever been to GBK and think there fairly healthy for a burger joint, always get the 9.99£ burger chips and unlimited fizzy beverages which are different then having soda Might try five guys so I can have a comparisment

The pound symbol comes before the digits. Why do you insist on putting it after?
Edited by: "RossD89" 5th Jun
Saturn1 h, 45 m ago

Byron or Five Guys? Sounds more like a @miles136 thread. Are you trying …Byron or Five Guys? Sounds more like a @miles136 thread. Are you trying to tell us something, Dave'?

Defo 5 guys
31 Comments
All over priced but do prefer five guys out of the 3
No contest for me, Five Guys.
None of them!
I’d sooner in fact have a Big Tasty!
Five Guys by a country mile.
Only ever been to GBK and think there fairly healthy for a burger joint, always get the 9.99£ burger chips and unlimited fizzy beverages which are different then having soda

Might try five guys so I can have a comparisment
Creatishh5th Jun

Only ever been to GBK and think there fairly healthy for a burger joint, …Only ever been to GBK and think there fairly healthy for a burger joint, always get the 9.99£ burger chips and unlimited fizzy beverages which are different then having soda Might try five guys so I can have a comparisment

The pound symbol comes before the digits. Why do you insist on putting it after?
Edited by: "RossD89" 5th Jun
Five guys.
Been to gbk once and it was unexciting. Never been to byron. Been to five guys once and it was quite nice. Very expensive though. I can get a freshly made Pattie for less than a quid from my butcher so that's where I tend to spend my money
RossD8956 m ago

The pound symbol comes before the digits. Why do you insist on putting it …The pound symbol comes before the digits. Why do you insist on putting it after?

And what is a comparisment ?
Byron or Five Guys? Sounds more like a @miles136 thread. Are you trying to tell us something, Dave'?
Saturn1 h, 45 m ago

Byron or Five Guys? Sounds more like a @miles136 thread. Are you trying …Byron or Five Guys? Sounds more like a @miles136 thread. Are you trying to tell us something, Dave'?

Defo 5 guys
Saturn6 h, 43 m ago

Please go on, what is it that you are trying to say?
Five Guys. Expensive but a great burger.
davewave20 m ago

Please go on, what is it that you are trying to say?

Not much to add really. What you like between your buns is your choice and down to personal preference.
I can’t believe people like Five Guys I’m pretty sure they use tinned brine mushrooms- I may be wrong but the 2 times I’ve been they tasted bitter like tinned. I like there drink choices and there chips in peanut oil I think are very tasty but the burgers! Meh as the youth say!
RossD898 h, 12 m ago

The pound symbol comes before the digits. Why do you insist on putting it …The pound symbol comes before the digits. Why do you insist on putting it after?

Starting putting 9.99 then thought better put a£ sign easier then pressing the screen and getting it to before
Burger brothers in Brighton, by far.
delusion11 m ago

Burger brothers in Brighton, by far.

have to give it a shot but a bit far from me, generally!
Never heard of any of them. They sound like barber shops.
Edited by: "chocci" 6th Jun
davewave19 m ago

have to give it a shot but a bit far from me, generally!

Check them out on trip advisor. Honestly the best burger I've had, I always make sure I go there when I visit Brighton (which isn't a bad place to spend a few days anyway).

tripadvisor.co.uk/Res…tml
W I M P E Y !
delusion5 h, 48 m ago

Check them out on trip advisor. Honestly the best burger I've had, I …Check them out on trip advisor. Honestly the best burger I've had, I always make sure I go there when I visit Brighton (which isn't a bad place to spend a few days anyway).https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186273-d4260427-Reviews-Burger_Brothers-Brighton_East_Sussex_England.html

thanks saved down in tripadvisor!
Out of those 3, most likely Five Guys, but prefer to give my cash to a decent indy where possible.

I discovered this place on a recent trip to bristol. Best burger I have had outside the USA.
Free burger or £65 if cannot finish it in 60 mins, Blacks burger, Purley, Croydon, though the Purley branch is close for refurb now blacksburgers.co.uk/

33926710-akX4j.jpg
Edited by: "splender" 6th Jun
It’s a long way away but best burger I’ve had recently is Blas Burgerworks St Ives so if anyone is on there holidays soon check it out! But be prepared to get in the line before 1700 they don’t take reservations!
Of the three chains, Five Guys by a mile, but if there was a Shake Shack nearby I would definitely go there instead - there's something that's just so 'right' and moreish about their burgers. Oh, and also don't ignore Honest Burger - consistently yummy!

Agree with Delusion that Burger Brothers in Brighton is really awesome but my current favourites at the moment are Bleecker and Mother Flipper - both well worth a visit if you're passing through that there London.

(as you can tell I'm a bit of a burger fan!)
dazbang4 h, 32 m ago

Of the three chains, Five Guys by a mile, but if there was a Shake Shack …Of the three chains, Five Guys by a mile, but if there was a Shake Shack nearby I would definitely go there instead - there's something that's just so 'right' and moreish about their burgers. Oh, and also don't ignore Honest Burger - consistently yummy!Agree with Delusion that Burger Brothers in Brighton is really awesome but my current favourites at the moment are Bleecker and Mother Flipper - both well worth a visit if you're passing through that there London.(as you can tell I'm a bit of a burger fan!)

I tried Bleecker in Spitalfields and was disappointed with the size of the patty. Either it had shrunk or the chef was feeling a bit tight that day.No where near enough of a meat fix in that burger!

Will have to try Mother Flipper and Shake Shack some day.
deleted79467
Honest get my vote love the monthly specials and you know the meats ok as they are happy to serve it rare

shakeshack always found overated

other fried for chicken

heres a collaboration between honest and other fried

34005577-LUd18.jpg
Edited by: "deleted79467" 14th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants