GCSE Exam Papers Please Help!!

Found 28th May 2007
Okay, so i got my maths and geography exams coming up, and edexcel are a really stingy when it come to past papers and they charge £3.50 for 2 papers, i really need exam papers for

Edexcel mathematics higher tier A calculator and non calculator

if anyone knows a website were they have them along with mark schemes it would be great. thanks:)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Your teachers should give you these really mate, if they want you to have them ;-)

Yep, I got just got a photo copy of past papers.

Unless you mean the proper practice book which i think was around £3.

Good luck with your exams, nutty :-D x

Original Poster

Koopa

Your teachers should give you these really mate, if they want you to have … Your teachers should give you these really mate, if they want you to have them ;-)

Ive got 5 papers, but no mark schemes and i did most of them through the year, i think it starts from 2000, i make that there should be 12 past papers, Have you got the marks schemes for them?

When i was doing it you can get the mark schemes off their site. Its free and in adobe format. I dunno if its changed i did them like 5 years ago lol.

Original Poster

]http//ww…rs/

you have to be an edexcel authorized member, are there any teachers on these forums:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769492
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604815
    3. Add one, leave one game54415443
    4. word association Game74244917

See more discussions