Groups

GCSE Maths Real good Site

If any of you are doing GCSE maths or know some one doing it, mymaths.co.uk is a great website,

Login details

Username : herschel

Password : equation

15 Comments

Oh god, don't talk to me about GCSE's.... this time next year (or thereabouts) i'll be takin them...

I found GCSE maths quite easy. But A level maths was like another language : ]

maths gives me a head ache....but am glad i passed mine.......in college

Did you subscibe for that username and password, or is it a free trial?

its a school user name and password

Original Poster

Yeah, every one in my school got the login details, but i think its government funded.

I got my GCSES in a few weeks had my french oral today!

freeDUMB

I found GCSE maths quite easy. But A level maths was like another … I found GCSE maths quite easy. But A level maths was like another language : ]

tell me about it lol. it was a big step up from doing ****** all in GCSE's and then doing further maths which requires a hell load of work.

I got a C in GCSE Maths, didnt think I would even get that! Hate maths, and the stuff we learn is rubbish. Doing my last year of A Levels now!

Bryan

thanks mate. i've got my sats next week. This will really help me.

:thumbsup:

Thanks Wazb will pass this onto my daughter :thumbsup:

ooh let me finsih my sats in a week then i will start thinking about my gcse. but after my sats i need a long break to relax.

ALICOM007

ooh let me finsih my sats in a week then i will start thinking about my … ooh let me finsih my sats in a week then i will start thinking about my gcse. but after my sats i need a long break to relax.

Ouch. They year below have got them next week, and I know how hard the ******* revision is. That said, i got top levels in all of them :-D

emasu

Ouch. They year below have got them next week, and I know how hard the … Ouch. They year below have got them next week, and I know how hard the ******* revision is. That said, i got top levels in all of them :-D

when do you have your sats? and which shakespere are you doing?

ALICOM007

when do you have your sats? and which shakespere are you doing?

I did em last year, and did pretty well considering. I did Richard III, they give you 18 pages to answer 1 question in the test :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35

See more discussions