Found 27th Aug 2009
Ahhh just got my results.

1 B, 4 C'S and 5 D'S. Really good for me, i can go to the college i want and take the subjects i want! Yeaaah

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
41 Comments

congrats my GCSE results day was the best day of my life I think...such a good feeling...all went downhill from there lol.....enjoy it :-D

Well done and good luck for the future! Stick at it. x

nice one, i got a 2 A*, 5 A, 2B, and a C in french, slight dissappointment for a few areas but generally overwhelmed

well done xx

Original Poster

Cheers guys and well done teshnit, that's amazzing!

great stuff guys well done :thumbsup:

thanks

Well Done:thumbsup:

congrats everyone!

Picked up mine at 9 and have got: 2A*s 6As 1B and 1C bit pevved of with the last 2 tbh

congrats ev 1.... mum2b - youre a mum2b at 15/16?
gawd 10 years ago since i got mine....wow...

[SIZE=6][COLOR=red]Big congratulations to everyone [/COLOR][/SIZE]

superskilly;6132951

congrats ev 1.... mum2b - your a mum2b at 15/16? gawd 10 years ago since … congrats ev 1.... mum2b - your a mum2b at 15/16? gawd 10 years ago since i got mine....wow...

thts what i ws thinkin didnt wnt to ask tho :lol:

i got my results 4 years ago now i think but im scottish so i didnt do gcse's i did intermediates 2's and standard grades

superskilly;6132951

congrats ev 1.... mum2b - your a mum2b at 15/16? gawd 10 years ago since … congrats ev 1.... mum2b - your a mum2b at 15/16? gawd 10 years ago since i got mine....wow...

erhm, no originally set up for my mum but she set her own one up so i used the one i set up but the mods wont let me change my username

mum2b;6132983

erhm, no originally set up for my mum but she set her own one up so i … erhm, no originally set up for my mum but she set her own one up so i used the one i set up but the mods wont let me change my username

:lol::lol:

mum2b;6132983

erhm, no originally set up for my mum but she set her own one up so i … erhm, no originally set up for my mum but she set her own one up so i used the one i set up but the mods wont let me change my username

:lol: oops!:friends:

Congratulations on your results:thumbsup:

teshnit;6132849

nice one, i got a 2 A*, 5 A, 2B, and a C in french, slight … nice one, i got a 2 A*, 5 A, 2B, and a C in french, slight dissappointment for a few areas but generally overwhelmed

Yeah, I would have been gutted :?

Son didn't do too great, BTEC level 2 pass,3 C's, 3 D's 2 E's :? soooooooooo lazy :x

Just spent the last hour applying for different courses for him :thinking:

lil_tiger;6132841

congrats my GCSE results day was the best day of my life I … congrats my GCSE results day was the best day of my life I think...such a good feeling...all went downhill from there lol.....enjoy it :-D

yer pretty much sums it up for my life :thumbsup:

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/congrats/congratulations8.gif

Well done to all who have have worked hard and have got their results today. :thumbsup:

snowflake;6133354

Son didn't do too great, BTEC level 2 pass,3 C's, 3 D's 2 E's :? … Son didn't do too great, BTEC level 2 pass,3 C's, 3 D's 2 E's :? soooooooooo lazy :xJust spent the last hour applying for different courses for him :thinking:

at least he got something sweetie, it'll be okay xxxxxxxxx

teshnit;6132849

nice one, i got a 2 A*, 5 A, 2B, and a C in french, slight … nice one, i got a 2 A*, 5 A, 2B, and a C in french, slight dissappointment for a few areas but generally overwhelmed

MattyyBoiiCFC;6132863

Cheers guys and well done teshnit, that's amazzing!

Congratulations to you both x x x x

JFK's quiet, he must have failed.

Banned

well done x

10 gsces. good stuff.

what were u predicted?

Original Poster

predicted a's and b's but was because some how i did well in sats lol! Im happy though!!

i remeber my GCSE days, i got 11 As.

congrats to everyone

well done everyone
now it gets harder :lol:

black gerbil1;6134721

i remeber my GCSE days, i got 11 As.congrats to everyone

How is it in the fantasy world?:p

black gerbil1;6134721

:roll:
I suppose you got 3 As at A level as well

Babbabooey;6134781

:roll:I suppose you got 3 As at A level as well

Think he's got an Oxford degree too:p

Marina;6134801

Think he's got an Oxford degree too:p

And a masters from Harvard no doubt.

Babbabooey;6134816

And a masters from Harvard no doubt.

If he knew what Harvard was :whistling:

black gerbil1;6134721

Aren't good grammar and spelling prerequisites for good grades any more? :whistling:

Congrats everyone who got their results today, I hope everyone's happy with how they've done

My son got his results today too, he's able to do his A levels now and is so relieved, he was convinced he hadn't done so well. It's a dreadfully stressful time for everyone involved!

Babbabooey;6134781

:roll:I suppose you got 3 As at A level as well

black gerbil1;6135053

Of course you did.

Babbabooey;6135171

Of course you did.

:giggle::giggle:
He hasn't commented about the degrees:p

Marina;6135578

:giggle::giggle:He hasn't commented about the degrees:p

:roll:

snowflake;6133354

Son didn't do too great, BTEC level 2 pass,3 C's, 3 D's 2 E's :? … Son didn't do too great, BTEC level 2 pass,3 C's, 3 D's 2 E's :? soooooooooo lazy :xJust spent the last hour applying for different courses for him :thinking:

My sister got one C, a couple of D's the rest were E's, F's and a G I believe.

Those results - not the end of the world.

Dont' matter what's past, it's going forward that now counts.

Nice one well done- got mine today aswell.

Good luck with colleage.

I got 3 A's, 4 B's, 2 C's and 1 E

got mine today 2b 4c 4d 1f buzzin
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Money Saving Tips...2341
    2. Which wall design do you like best?89
    3. word association Game74244939
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901

See more discussions