GCSE Results Tomorrow

At 9:30 I'll be at my school staring at a terrible set of results! Really nervous

Anyone else getting them and how are you feeling?

11 Comments

how old are you?

good luck

im at uni now lol but good luck im sure u will be fine :thumbsup:

Just remember that no matter how good/bad they are, in a few years they won't make any difference to your life whatsoever. Don't sweat over em.
Same with A-Levels, and univerity degree.

Babbabooey;6122213

Just remember that no matter how good/bad they are, in a few years they … Just remember that no matter how good/bad they are, in a few years they won't make any difference to your life whatsoever. Don't sweat over em.

Totally agree there

Plenty of options available these days

Best of Luck to those getting them xx

My lil girl is 15 and she'll be getting her gcse results tomorrow too, she took them a year early so fingers crossed she's done okay....... she doesnt seem worried anyway, she seems more worried about me than her gcse's at the moment

good luck!

Son is picking his up tomorrow too, had a bit of a nightmare with him as I was supposed to be moving earlier in the year so he applied at a different college miles away for a place, then it all went wrong it was middle of July so he had to apply to his school to stay on and I doubt he'll get in as they didn't acknowledge his application :x

Banned

best of luck to everyone xx

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6122203

how old are you?good luck

Thanks to all

I'm 16 btw

Good Luck!

any results update?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again715
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1517
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764096
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?68

See more discussions