Banned

imortal;2427898

Why do you have to provide your own crayons ? :-D

LOL OR maybe because i didnt do too well in my GCSEs

]link fixed

That was a **** question.

I did describe a dream world.

Banned

Lol, lack of common sense at its worst. Albeit, common sense isn't very common these days.

It's fair game, I'd say.

The question's not marked in a correct/incorrect way, but its answer is evaluated on various criteria. Strictly speaking, the answer did fulfil two points of the criteria for earning points, so points were earned.

On an even more lateral note, you can take it as a gesture of encouragement to the student. He obviously wrote what he wrote because he thought he had zero chance. Now he knows that isn't the case. He's got some ability, he just needs to learn more to develop it. A fairly positive message, I'd say. A valid one, too. The difference between 0 and 2 marks might be that he goes to school next year. Isn't that worth breaking conventional logic for? To not say, "Yes, you're right, you're a failure, the game ends now" but to say "You're not a lost cause, come back, we can work on this"?

Just for once by the way, it'd be nice if you said "Actually, you've got a point there. Yes, you might be right". Evolving ideas, it'd be a wonderful thing if we could. Yay?

Seems like the news say it "gets esier" each year.

Well i wouldnt say they are easy otherwise i would have got all A *

Pupils are getting higher grades every year, but teaching is getting worse (imo, too many supply teachers etc).

gd_miester;2428344

Pupils are getting higher grades every year, but teaching is getting … Pupils are getting higher grades every year, but teaching is getting worse (imo, too many supply teachers etc).

I took my gcses in 2006 - but the teachers didnt give a rats about anyone besides the smart kids
    I do think the reason i failed my as levels is because its sucha jump from gcse level and i wasnt ready to do it

Original Poster

imortal;2427901

]link fixed

Thanks for that:thumbsup:

Fixed it in the op to the telegraph though

Banned

dandoc2;2428357

I took my gcses in 2006 - but the teachers didnt give a rats about anyone … I took my gcses in 2006 - but the teachers didnt give a rats about anyone besides the smart kidsI do think the reason i failed my as levels is because its sucha jump from gcse level and i wasnt ready to do it

I failed mine too :(, I had all As, A*, and 1B in GCSE'S and then I got AEU in AS levels (Chem, bio, french)...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34207

See more discussions