Groups

gd luck to the irish tonight

Hopefully knock the frogs out

predictions?

13 Comments

Good luck to the Irish, referring to the French as "frogs" might be deemed offensive.

I'd remove the insult if I was you.

a sneaky one nil to the Irish would be great and then who knows what could happen!

shauneco;6928903

Good luck to the Irish, referring to the French as "frogs" might be … Good luck to the Irish, referring to the French as "frogs" might be deemed offensive.I'd remove the insult if I was you.

[COLOR="Red"]
    PC gone MAAAAAAAAAD?????

WUT??[/COLOR]

2-0 to france...but wud prefer Irish win.

and calling france frogs...ah well?

shauneco;6928903

Good luck to the Irish, referring to the French as "frogs" might be … Good luck to the Irish, referring to the French as "frogs" might be deemed offensive.

yes it should read grenouilles :thumbsup:

Original Poster

shauneco;6928903

Good luck to the Irish, referring to the French as "frogs" might be … Good luck to the Irish, referring to the French as "frogs" might be deemed offensive.I'd remove the insult if I was you.

No insult intended. Would only be deemed offensive to really sad people with no humour what so ever.

shauneco;6928903

its the french... no one cares if you insult the french. Even the french people know they deserve it.. lol

J4GG4;6929006

No insult intended. Would only be deemed offensive to really sad people … No insult intended. Would only be deemed offensive to really sad people with no humour what so ever.

Name a French man with a sense of humour?

shauneco;6929046

Napolean.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

shauneco;6929046

Im hoping if theres any french on here theyd find the funny side lol.

Im neutral anyway, i think irish deserve it more as french have had here chunk of success. But if the french win then so be it.

i predict 1-1 so 2-1 french overall

shauneco;6929046

thierry henry ........va va voom :w00t:

shauneco;6929046

Antoine de Caunes (eurotrash presenter)

http://www.channel4.com/assets/programmes/images/eurotrash/eurotrash_625x352.jpg

Original Poster

transit;6929097

Antoine de Caunes (eurotrash presenter)

He has a sense of humour but it is so lame lol. (not that i watch eurotrash or anything...)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER911
      2. Which 32" smart TV?22
      3. Is 'Isisue' a fake website/does it sell fake brands33
      4. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?44

See more discussions