Gear Best Order Never Came

Found 10th Jan
Hi I have recently ordered a 3D Printer from gear best (or not so recently) and the parcel still hasn't arrived and it was ordered in late October last year I have been having a lot of issues with their customer service not providing me with a response as to potentially why it could have taken so long. i was just wondering if anyone else has had any similar issues and did you manage to resolve them?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
There was a similiar thread on Here earlier that may be of interest to you
deleted1597344
Here we go again ...
Toptrumpet2 h, 52 m ago

There was a similiar thread on Here earlier that may be of interest to you

Nice one, checked it out seems like I may have to wait a bit longer, fingers crossed
stephen_cullen875 m ago

Nice one, checked it out seems like I may have to wait a bit longer, …Nice one, checked it out seems like I may have to wait a bit longer, fingers crossed

October is a long time to have been waiting since surely it should have arrived by no, you only have 180 days to make a PayPal claim btw.
Dannyrobbo18 m ago

October is a long time to have been waiting since surely it should have …October is a long time to have been waiting since surely it should have arrived by no, you only have 180 days to make a PayPal claim btw.

Cheers will get on it asap then
stephen_cullen8749 m ago

Cheers will get on it asap then

They are renowned for delaying tactics so watch this. Once the PayPal case is opened don’t close it until you are satisfied with the item or the money is back In your account. Once closed you can’t open another!!
Dannyrobbo13 h, 12 m ago

They are renowned for delaying tactics so watch this. Once the PayPal …They are renowned for delaying tactics so watch this. Once the PayPal case is opened don’t close it until you are satisfied with the item or the money is back In your account. Once closed you can’t open another!!

Cheers man massively appreciate it
stephen_cullen8711 m ago

No problem, I got stung by them myself I don’t like their shady business tactics so if you need help or anything give me a shout!!
stephen_cullen8722 m ago

They will ask you to close it before they can resolve the issue or help you but don't fall for that.
Good luck
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions