Gearbest delivery time pleasant shock

Edited by:"Dave_dave69"Found 1st Dec 2017
Ordered 2 x IP cams on 27/11/17 - using EU warehouse - delivered today by Hermes.

Amazing, if they keep this up they will wipe out all competition.
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
Cool story bro.
21 Comments
Same here, pretty sure they now have a warehouse in the UK.
Cool story bro.
Original Poster
cuzzy37 s ago

Same here, pretty sure they now have a warehouse in the UK.

It's brilliant!
Original Poster
Shengis47 s ago

Cool story bro.

Glad you like it.
I ordered the floureon walkie talkies and they only took 3 days to arrive, also delivered by Hermes, the only strange thing was is that gearbest showed my order as still processing when it was delivered.
Original Poster
If Banggood do something similar to compete - well!
So you ordered something 4 days ago from Europe to be delivered in Europe and it arrived in those 4 days but isnt that normal?
Edited by: "haritori" 1st Dec 2017
I've also been mightily impressed with Gearbest - I ordered a snowflake projector, delivered by Yodel 24 three days later at £5.31 (£35-40 on Amazon) and I ordered the Floureon wireless CCTV kit which was delivered today via Royal Mail tracked 48 three days after ordering, £47.00 (£150+ on Amazon)
Original Poster
freakstyler2 m ago

I've also been mightily impressed with Gearbest - I ordered a snowflake …I've also been mightily impressed with Gearbest - I ordered a snowflake projector, delivered by Yodel 24 three days later at £5.31 (£35-40 on Amazon) and I ordered the Floureon wireless CCTV kit which was delivered today via Royal Mail tracked 48 three days after ordering, £47.00 (£150+ on Amazon)

My next order is the CCTV - it is the most expensive thing I have ordered from Gearbest - hoping it arrives OK (order date 28/11/17)
Dave_dave693 m ago

My next order is the CCTV - it is the most expensive thing I have ordered …My next order is the CCTV - it is the most expensive thing I have ordered from Gearbest - hoping it arrives OK (order date 28/11/17)

I ordered this one : hotukdeals.com/dea…306

Not tried it yet but build quality seems fine, cameras are metal too and not the expected plastic fantastic.
Edited by: "freakstyler" 1st Dec 2017
Original Poster
haritori26 m ago

So you ordered something 4 days ago from Europe to be delivered in Europe …So you ordered something 4 days ago from Europe to be delivered in Europe and it arrived in those 4 days but isnt that normal?

All my previous experiences with Gearbest (and Banggood) was delivery in about 3 weeks - if they have upped their game - it is fine with me.
Original Poster
Also - if delivered from EU there is no problem with import duty - a commonly asked question on Gearbest deals.
Dave_dave691 h, 22 m ago

All my previous experiences with Gearbest (and Banggood) was delivery in …All my previous experiences with Gearbest (and Banggood) was delivery in about 3 weeks - if they have upped their game - it is fine with me.

What warehouse did your item ship from out of curiousity
Original Poster
The.Ghostbuster17 m ago

What warehouse did your item ship from out of curiousity

Well I just got the packaging out of the bin and all it says is "Hermes 84 Air Hermes COU-PNET"

There is nothing to show where it came from.
Edited by: "Dave_dave69" 1st Dec 2017
Dave_dave694 m ago

Well I just got the packaging out of the bin and all it says is "Hermes …Well I just got the packaging out of the bin and all it says is "Hermes 84 Air Hermes COU-PNET"There is nothing to show where it came from.

hopefully it was the hong kong warehouse thst who I'm waiting on mine says its received by bpost this is day 11
Original Poster
The.Ghostbuster1 m ago

hopefully it was the hong kong warehouse thst who I'm waiting on mine says …hopefully it was the hong kong warehouse thst who I'm waiting on mine says its received by bpost this is day 11

Mine specifically said - EU warehouse when I ordered.
Edited by: "Dave_dave69" 1st Dec 2017
Original Poster
I even got a text from Hermes this morning saying it was going to be delivered today - with a tracking number
I was also thinking they'd significantly improved recently. Most stuff from China within 2 weeks and request to cancel an order and can have a refund to my bank in under a day.
I think they've improved a bit of late. Notably the customer service, when I've had things go wrong.
Just wish they'd hurry up with my BL7000 phone (supposedly in EU-23 warehouse) that was meant to have shipped already
Dave_dave695 h, 9 m ago

All my previous experiences with Gearbest (and Banggood) was delivery in …All my previous experiences with Gearbest (and Banggood) was delivery in about 3 weeks - if they have upped their game - it is fine with me.

3 weeks usually means China or Hongkong warehouse. A couple of days, it's a local warehouse.
freakstyler13 h, 48 m ago

I ordered this one : …I ordered this one : https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/floureon-4ch-wireless-cctv-1080p-dvr-kit-outdoor-wifi-wlan-4744-gearbest-eu-warehouse-2843306#comment-32621727Not tried it yet but build quality seems fine, cameras are metal too and not the expected plastic fantastic.

Dang I missed i
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants