Gearbest gone crap since allowing third party sellers?

Posted 18th Feb
Somethings changed, I don;t know how gearbest used to work but orders would get shipped relavitely quickly now it seems gearbest has turned into ebay with so many sellers my last 3 orders i've had to cancel due to items not being shipped after 2-3 weeks, Anyone else notice this or I just picked some dud sellers
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Chinese New Year ?
They take over two weeks off for Chinese New Year, should be back to normal after 23rd ish of feb
AndyRoyd18/02/2020 18:34

Chinese New Year ?

True for this order but my last order 12/11/2019 20:44:23
ended up cancelling in mid january,

I never noticed the sellers name 6 months ago, I thought it was shipped from gearbest, is this a changE?
AndyRoyd18/02/2020 18:34

Chinese New Year ?

Gearbest are crap for warranty. Been trying to resolve an issue for nearly 2 months but they just keep putting obstacles in the way.
Could be a delay due to the Corona virus. Lots of companies have stopped work.
doogan918/02/2020 18:52

Gearbest are crap for warranty. Been trying to resolve an issue for nearly …Gearbest are crap for warranty. Been trying to resolve an issue for nearly 2 months but they just keep putting obstacles in the way.

Warranty associated with Chinese sellers is likely unrealistic unless qualifying for S75 or possibly chargeback, but certainly not PayPal.
Gumbon18/02/2020 18:49

True for this order but my last order 12/11/2019 20:44:23 ended up …True for this order but my last order 12/11/2019 20:44:23 ended up cancelling in mid january, I never noticed the sellers name 6 months ago, I thought it was shipped from gearbest, is this a changE?

Gearbest have had other sellers for a few years now. Delays are presumably due to Chinese New Year which ended on the 10th, and now the Coronavirus outbreak.
Edited by: "jamie15" 19th Feb
China are not running to speed and wasn't until 17th they went back to work. Massive delays at the moment. Could get worse.
wayners19/02/2020 09:15

China are not running to speed and wasn't until 17th they went back to …China are not running to speed and wasn't until 17th they went back to work. Massive delays at the moment. Could get worse.

My delay issues happened December and again now but fair enough this time
aliexpress I'm waiting. 10 days to dispatch but now stuck somewhere. Well the tracking is showing no movement. Only returned to work on 17th and sent 18th but no more updates. Messages say holiday extended and virus troubles
Edited by: "wayners" 19th Feb
wayners19/02/2020 10:09

aliexpress I'm waiting. 10 days to dispatch but now stuck somewhere. Well …aliexpress I'm waiting. 10 days to dispatch but now stuck somewhere. Well the tracking is showing no movement. Only returned to work on 17th and sent 18th but no more updates. Messages say holiday extended and virus troubles

The parcel is sitting in China right now, are you comfortable with importing from China despite the outbreak? If it was me I'd have cancelled straightaway.
jamie1519/02/2020 15:53

The parcel is sitting in China right now, are you comfortable with …The parcel is sitting in China right now, are you comfortable with importing from China despite the outbreak? If it was me I'd have cancelled straightaway.

Not going to catch virus from phone. 10 ish hours it will be safe assuming it's been coughed on. Be more than that with UK mail.. However. You should do whatever you think is right for you.
Edited by: "wayners" 19th Feb
wayners19/02/2020 17:16

Not going to catch virus from phone. 10 ish hours it will be safe assuming …Not going to catch virus from phone. 10 ish hours it will be safe assuming it's been coughed on. Be more than that with UK mail.. However. You should do whatever you think is right for you.

Fair enough, at your own risk.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants