Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...

Found 17th Oct 2017
Hi,

I've purchased many items from Gearbest before with no issues, however, not those of a high value before (Max probably £100), I spent £300+ on a Cube Thinker i35. Order Number: W1709280720168465

Purchased 28 Sept 2017
Updated to 'Shipped out' 29 Sept 2017 (Parcel Data Received awaiting collection).

The other relatively high value item that I ordered from GB before, was a much quicker transaction.

Purchased 26 March 2017
Arrived at depot in UK 31 March 2017
And I received 1st April 2017.

Anybody else had such a delay before for dispatch?

Tried to contact that Alice fella, but received email bounceback
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
I think you’ve just been spoiled by the experience of the first order to be honest. 7 days from order to delivery, that’s quite impressive. Did you pay for faster shipping?

Everything I’ve ever ordered is usually 3-5 weeks. Fingers crossed
I have ordered many things from Gearbest and Fastech. Always waited well over 30 days for items also waited about the same from wish.com.
had a 320 quid drone from banggood took 9 days via ems no duty payable
Be prepared to wait up to a month on free delivery.
It was the free delivery - British 'Priority'.

My orders from China, Asia in general tends to usually take 5-7 days max - I've been ordering from China for years. Even back in the days when we had to use agents, things are easier these days....

Only time I've experienced a delay, is when an item was on back-order which was from geekbuying.

Guess I'll just have to be patient but bloomin' heck.
Edited by: "HSunny" 17th Oct 2017
1-2 months is not unheard of and once I had to wait more than 3 months as it was never actually in stock, that only happened once though.
I ordered a phone mid sept, showed as shipped on 20th sept.
Turned up at my door last Friday, still showing on tracking as awaiting collection by courier.
Hi HSunny,

Alice here. And let me check it based on your order number W1709280720168465

Hopefully, i can help you at this issue

Best regards,

Gearbest Store Rep. Alice
Alice@gearbest.com (or you can PM me directly)
Recently, there has been a delay caused by the shipping company, which has affected the delivery time of some packages.
We have now resolved this issue. The majority of packages have now been shipped out. We have updated your account with 50 points by way of apology.

For those packages that have been delayed more than 1 week over the stated estimated shipping time we will refund 5% of the order value to your online Wallet for every week delayed.
This time is calculated from the maximum estimated shipping time displayed on the website for your shipping method.

For this compensation or further information please contact our support center at support@gearbest.com after you have received your package. Customer satisfaction is our priority.
We again sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Gearbest116 h, 10 m ago

Recently, there has been a delay caused by the shipping company, which has …Recently, there has been a delay caused by the shipping company, which has affected the delivery time of some packages. We have now resolved this issue. The majority of packages have now been shipped out. We have updated your account with 50 points by way of apology.For those packages that have been delayed more than 1 week over the stated estimated shipping time we will refund 5% of the order value to your online Wallet for every week delayed.This time is calculated from the maximum estimated shipping time displayed on the website for your shipping method.For this compensation or further information please contact our support center at support@gearbest.com after you have received your package. Customer satisfaction is our priority.We again sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Firstly, I have not received any 50 points nor the $25USD via PayPal as stated by your support rep.

Secondly, when will my laptop actually be shipped out?

Thanks
Ironically, received today, perfect laptop so far - would reccommend, even if it does take a year to arrive.

Thanks Alice and the Gearbest support team.
Gearbest118th Oct

Hi HSunny,Alice here. And let me check it based on your order number …Hi HSunny,Alice here. And let me check it based on your order number W1709280720168465Hopefully, i can help you at this issue Best regards,Gearbest Store Rep. AliceAlice@gearbest.com (or you can PM me directly)

Hi Alice,

Please can you resolve this case for me, a day into using this laptop, the screen keeps flickering and it is becoming unusable.

Please could you assist with the return, the customer support team are helping but it has taken almost 3 days to attempt to obtain the address in Birmingham to return the item, which I still do not have.

I like the laptop, however, I really need a laptop as I am currently studying at university for a master's and this laptop is intended to support me during this period. This will be a huge inconvenience if I do not have a laptop for weeks or months.

My order number is W1709280720168465

Thanks
Edited by: "HSunny" 1st Nov 2017
For those interested this is the issue with my laptop:

(I advise to turn down the volume)

HSunny15 h, 2 m ago

Hi Alice,Please can you resolve this case for me, a day into using this …Hi Alice,Please can you resolve this case for me, a day into using this laptop, the screen keeps flickering and it is becoming unusable.Please could you assist with the return, the customer support team are helping but it has taken almost 3 days to attempt to obtain the address in Birmingham to return the item, which I still do not have.I like the laptop, however, I really need a laptop as I am currently studying at university for a master's and this laptop is intended to support me during this period. This will be a huge inconvenience if I do not have a laptop for weeks or months.My order number is W1709280720168465Thanks

OK. let me re-check it for you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants