Gearbest removed "priority line shipping" to the UK?

Found 29th Sep 2017
I no longer have this shipping option on anything.

Can you check if you still have this option or if it's just my account?

All I see now are:

• Unregistered Air Mail 15 - 28 business days
  • Registered Air Mail 15 - 28 business days
  • Expedited Shipping 3 - 7 business days

When I select other countries it reappears:

• Priority Line 15 - 25 business days

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Some adverts seem to say dhl while others don't? Maybe item specific? I always go with cheapest option to avoid customs charges... Well so far I have avoided.. Fingers crossed as got another phone coming

Whatever you choose it probably won't turn up , it is gearbest after all !

Original Poster

Bradleigh3 h, 21 m ago

Whatever you choose it probably won't turn up , it is gearbest after all !

I've actually had all my orders turn up so far. Fastest was 9 days but currently my orders are delayed...
Edited by: "smsmasters" 30th Sep 2017

smsmasters30th Sep

I've actually had all my orders turn up so far. Fastest was 9 days but …I've actually had all my orders turn up so far. Fastest was 9 days but currently my orders are delayed...

they'll come soon, it's just a temporary hold up. me and another user had the same issue.

Original Poster

rapid1111116 m ago

they'll come soon, it's just a temporary hold up. me and another user had …they'll come soon, it's just a temporary hold up. me and another user had the same issue.

Also GearBest initially gave me a Yodel tracking reference, now they changed it to registered NL post?

Ordered last 18 September and waiting.

Surprisingly, my cheap 50p orders via unregistered mail have arrived earlier.
Edited by: "smsmasters" 4th Oct 2017

smsmasters45 m ago

Also GearBest initially gave me a Yodel tracking reference, now they …Also GearBest initially gave me a Yodel tracking reference, now they changed it to registered NL post? Ordered last 18 September and waiting.Surprisingly, my cheap 50p orders via unregistered mail have arrived earlier.

that's odd, haven't had a good experience with Post NL.
Yodel have always been great.

I ordered 2 items just before you still to arrive been in transit almost a month wondered if you had yours arrive?

Original Poster

alexus11 h, 13 m ago

I ordered 2 items just before you still to arrive been in transit almost a …I ordered 2 items just before you still to arrive been in transit almost a month wondered if you had yours arrive?

Yes, some arrived via NL registered post instead of Yodel as initially.

One Yodel package arrived unexpectedly, the tracking updated the same day as delivery.

I still have about 3 more deliveries to go.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions