Groups

gearbest send me box without phone

Today i recived order from gearbest and when open box there was no phone only charger,instruction and sim pin. I pay for this via paypal. what you can do?

21 Comments

Firstly get in contact with gearbest, maybe there contact number so you can get some direct help. If you see nothing happening from them then open a case on your PayPal account for this order. PayPal will then let gearbest know the issue and give the extra budge to get some help to you. But always deal with them directly to resolve issues paypal will advise this as well. Mind me asking what phone it was?
    Edited by: "dalecool92" 18th Mar

Check the weight of the parcel against the stated customs label weight. If the weight of your parcel is less than the stated weight it has been stolen enroute, if it's the same the phone was never sent. Either way contact them, then paypal if needs be.

Original Poster

I cant find weight at label. I open case at paypal and gearbest and we see how solve problem.

Original Poster

dalecool92

Firstly get in contact with gearbest, maybe there contact number so you … Firstly get in contact with gearbest, maybe there contact number so you can get some direct help. If you see nothing happening from them then open a case on your PayPal account for this order. PayPal will then let gearbest know the issue and give the extra budge to get some help to you. But always deal with them directly to resolve issues paypal will advise this as well. Mind me asking what phone it was?

Umi plus E

I'm having the same problem. I ordered a wireless mouse that was posted on here. it only cost £3 but I've not received the mouse in 3 months and they will only part refund. if u contact best gear they will try and delay you till the paypal period has ended

If you've opened a case on Paypal for INR you will lose due to the tracking the seller has. If you open it for SNAD (significantly not as described) then be very mindful that Paypal will tell you to return the item/bits you do have via an online trackable means. If the company isn't in the UK this will be costly.

Original Poster

I open case ( Item is not as described)and waiting whats happen, gearbest send me messege can waiting few day for delivery but they dont understund that i recived parcel with out phone. send another one meessage with explainted.

brendanhickey

I'm having the same problem. I ordered a wireless mouse that was posted … I'm having the same problem. I ordered a wireless mouse that was posted on here. it only cost £3 but I've not received the mouse in 3 months and they will only part refund. if u contact best gear they will try and delay you till the paypal period has ended

​Make sure what you are writing is clear for them, if they are using a translator, they may find issue with grammar, punctuation and spelling.

I am not 'forum police' on this, we all make spelling mistakes, me more than most, but when emailing abroad be mindful they may struggle.

gearbest are awful, i had something not turn up at all and they said because i didn't pay extra for insurance i will have to either pay 50% for it to be sent again or get a 50% refund. went straight to PayPal and got full refund within a day

Hi Pegreg777,

Has this issue finally solved yet ?
    If not, could you please kindly send me your order number for re-checking ?

Gearbest Store Rep.Alice
    You can contact me here: [email protected]gearbest.com

Gearbest are crap, you wont get a refund. You'll have to go via PayPal who are also a pain to deal with if you use the messaging service. Its always best to call and speak to someone who's first language is English

pegreg777

I open case ( Item is not as described)and waiting whats happen, gearbest … I open case ( Item is not as described)and waiting whats happen, gearbest send me messege can waiting few day for delivery but they dont understund that i recived parcel with out phone. send another one meessage with explainted.

I can see why they don't understand..especially if it's being translated again from what you're saying

if you're still having issues, pm me and I'll send you something to copy and paste

Original Poster

Gearbest1

Hi Pegreg777,Has this issue finally solved yet ?If not, could you please … Hi Pegreg777,Has this issue finally solved yet ?If not, could you please kindly send me your order number for re-checking ?Gearbest Store Rep.AliceYou can contact me here: [email protected]

I send email now

My item never showed up via Gearbest I put in a ticket on they said it was not their fault but the delivery company's. I complained twice further via ticket they gave me a full refund.

Original Poster

gearbest totaly **** off me from few days not answer me . I open case in pay pal and waiting what can do.

Original Poster

what gearbest answer me at last night via pay pal

Thank you for contacting gearbest. We are sorry for this late reply and empathize with your frustration.

I have checked the pictures from you in ticket.
    Please follow these steps and kindly answer the following questions, in order to help us review your case:
    -Does the package show any signs that it has been tampered with?
    -Please send us clear pictures of the box at all angles, including the shipping labels.
    -Please tell us the outer weight indicated on the box.
    -Please open a claim to your local shipper stating the tracking number and the delivery date.
    -Please open a claim at your local post office and ask them for a letter of acceptance.

Once we receive all the above information, we will arrange compensation for you.
    Please keep the attachment below 2MB and use any of these formats gif, jpg, png, bmp, doc, xls, txt, rar, ppt, pdf.
    In order to ensure that we can received this picture,please also send it to this email address [email protected]gearbest.com

Original Poster

I send back about 10 pictures with description. I dont see weight parcel at checking in my home and parcel weight 0.250 gramm

pegreg777

what gearbest answer me at last night via pay palThank you for contacting … what gearbest answer me at last night via pay palThank you for contacting gearbest. We are sorry for this late reply and empathize with your frustration.I have checked the pictures from you in ticket.Please follow these steps and kindly answer the following questions, in order to help us review your case: -Does the package show any signs that it has been tampered with?-Please send us clear pictures of the box at all angles, including the shipping labels.-Please tell us the outer weight indicated on the box.-Please open a claim to your local shipper stating the tracking number and the delivery date. -Please open a claim at your local post office and ask them for a letter of acceptance. Once we receive all the above information, we will arrange compensation for you.Please keep the attachment below 2MB and use any of these formats gif, jpg, png, bmp, doc, xls, txt, rar, ppt, pdf.In order to ensure that we can received this picture,please also send it to this email address [email protected]

​it is the shipper who holds the contract with the shipping agent. you have no authority to open a case against them.

i'd contact them back stating this, although seeing as Gearbest operates outside of the law who knows what you'll get as a response...

pegreg777

I send email now

Hi pegreg777,

OK. let me check my email and talk to my colleagues in the relevant department
    Hopefully, i can help you to get the best solution. Cheers !
    I will reply your email message within today

Best Regards,
    Alice
    For further assistance, please feel free to contact me here : [email protected]gearbest.com

Original Poster

Gearbest1

Hi pegreg777,OK. let me check my email and talk to my colleagues in the … Hi pegreg777,OK. let me check my email and talk to my colleagues in the relevant department Hopefully, i can help you to get the best solution. Cheers !I will reply your email message within today Best Regards,AliceFor further assistance, please feel free to contact me here : [email protected]

Ok thanks for help

Original Poster

Sort out.

Thanks you for everybody and special and big thanks you for Alice from Gearbest. She sort out problem very fast. I have refund money. I think that last one accident in gearbest and never again.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767244
      2. word association Game73844477
      3. Fifa 18 web app Now active.22
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1824

See more discussions