Gearbest sent wrong phone problem, they are not helping at all in getting me the right phone or refunding me... just delaying tactics. DO NOT BUY FROM GEARBEST!

Found 28th Dec 2017
Hello, I ordered the 128gb Mi 6 and finally received it a month later on the 24th Dec, except it's the wrong phone! You sent me a Meiigoo s8! It was for a Christmas present... What a complete waste of 1 month waiting patiently.

There are 3 options:
1. Please send me the Xiaomi Mi 6 128GB I ordered from an EU Warehouse. Upon receiving the correct phone I will return this Meiigoo S8 only to a UK address after receiving a prepaid label from you. I don't want this S8 phone, it's a completely inferior phone.
2. Provide me a full refund in CASH, or the Xiaomi mi 6. Provide me a prepaid label to ship the Meiigoo S8 phone back to you to a UK address.
3. If none of the above is feasible, let me know when to launch a Paypal dispute and credit card chargeback. Thank you.

They now claim they can't open the picture files, even though I can open it fine in the gearbest tickets. I've even sent them the pictures on messenger, twitter, and in the hukd thread here: hotukdeals.com/dea…=12

Based upon previous HUKD thread, I know this is their delaying tactic. They will then ask me to return to this address: Woodgate Business Park, Clapgate Lane, Bartley Green. B32 3BZ

Refused to accept the phone and returned to sender. Then they apologise and say sorry, this is the correct address: 1 bell health way, Woodgate Business Park, Clapgate Lane, Bartley Green, Birmingham, B32 3BZ ,United Kingdom

And then refused it again and returned to sender, just delaying tactics as shown in may hukd and reddit forums. hotukdeals.com/dis…811
hotukdeals.com/sea…est
hotukdeals.com/dis…801

Should I just go straight to Paypal dispute. I don't have time for this back and forth.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
Top comments

Yet another Gearbest issue ... why does this site keep promoting such a poor company, all that crap about only allowing certain deals to protect HUKD users lol yea right ... we all know why ...

Start a PayPal dispute and DO NOT close it until the full outcome is achieved!! They are a sneaky company to deal with and they will delay as much as they can and when you raise a PayPal dispute they try to get you to close it before it’s complete knowing you can’t raise another.

paypal should sort it, this site makes an awful lot of money off the gearbest affiliate scheme so that’s why it’s promoted so heavily despite its poor business practises
38 Comments

Original Poster

Edited by: "TheShadowWalker" 28th Dec 2017

gearbest are fine

Just go straight to PayPal dispute. You can't trust a word Gearbest tells you.

Maybe it's just what Gearbest do (deny they can see/view the evidence you send them). I sent them a video, albeit of a £6 item and they told me the lighting wasn't bright enough, even though I had the "torch" on during the video - it looked perfectly fine to me!

Yet another Gearbest issue ... why does this site keep promoting such a poor company, all that crap about only allowing certain deals to protect HUKD users lol yea right ... we all know why ...

Start a PayPal dispute and DO NOT close it until the full outcome is achieved!! They are a sneaky company to deal with and they will delay as much as they can and when you raise a PayPal dispute they try to get you to close it before it’s complete knowing you can’t raise another.

paypal should sort it, this site makes an awful lot of money off the gearbest affiliate scheme so that’s why it’s promoted so heavily despite its poor business practises

Dannyrobbo1 h, 2 m ago

Start a PayPal dispute and DO NOT close it until the full outcome is …Start a PayPal dispute and DO NOT close it until the full outcome is achieved!! They are a sneaky company to deal with and they will delay as much as they can and when you raise a PayPal dispute they try to get you to close it before it’s complete knowing you can’t raise another.paypal should sort it, this site makes an awful lot of money off the gearbest affiliate scheme so that’s why it’s promoted so heavily despite its poor business practises

You're finally learning.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 28th Dec 2017

You need to understand that if you go for a Paypal dispute of SNAD, you will need to return the item you have to Gearbest at an address they stipulate via a fully trackable means - with online information - at your expense.

Paypal do currently have a £15 offer that finishes in a few days to assist in returns (returns on us). The dispute will only go in your favour if you have trackable proof of delivery (with a signature if the item is over £750).

RiverDragon842 m ago

You're finally learning.

My stance hasn’t changed I was stung by gearbest and I did not get a full refund by PayPal.

Dannyrobbo5 m ago

My stance hasn’t changed I was stung by gearbest and I did not get a full r …My stance hasn’t changed I was stung by gearbest and I did not get a full refund by PayPal.

Because you never opened a Paypal case that why, try learning of others on here. Windym is spot on.

RiverDragon81 h, 33 m ago

Because you never opened a Paypal case that why, try learning of others on …Because you never opened a Paypal case that why, try learning of others on here. Windym is spot on.

I told you what happened I did open a case, you did not accept that. One of us has knowledge of the case one of us does not so you can’t really comment with any credibility.
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 28th Dec 2017

Mod & Ed

Thread tidied, please do not resort to name calling & derogatory comments about another member, thanks, Happy New Year

Original Poster

Dannyrobbo28th Dec 2017

Start a PayPal dispute and DO NOT close it until the full outcome is …Start a PayPal dispute and DO NOT close it until the full outcome is achieved!! They are a sneaky company to deal with and they will delay as much as they can and when you raise a PayPal dispute they try to get you to close it before it’s complete knowing you can’t raise another.paypal should sort it, this site makes an awful lot of money off the gearbest affiliate scheme so that’s why it’s promoted so heavily despite its poor business practises

Gearbest accepted the mistake. They want me to return it to them in South Korea and they will refund me back the shipping costs. Can i trust them or shall i open a paypal dispute first? So at least i have a back up of paypal refunding me the shipping cost up to £15 with their Return on Us scheme

TheShadowWalker7 h, 21 m ago

Gearbest accepted the mistake. They want me to return it to them in South …Gearbest accepted the mistake. They want me to return it to them in South Korea and they will refund me back the shipping costs. Can i trust them or shall i open a paypal dispute first? So at least i have a back up of paypal refunding me the shipping cost up to £15 with their Return on Us scheme

I would still always open a PayPal dispute anyway, there are many stories where they just don’t accept the item when it arrives as you have said. Plus who says they will refund it anyway when they get it. Raise it as a precaution you don’t have to escalate it for 20 days so check the shipping times etc and always with tracking

Original Poster

windym28th Dec 2017

You need to understand that if you go for a Paypal dispute of SNAD, you …You need to understand that if you go for a Paypal dispute of SNAD, you will need to return the item you have to Gearbest at an address they stipulate via a fully trackable means - with online information - at your expense.Paypal do currently have a £15 offer that finishes in a few days to assist in returns (returns on us). The dispute will only go in your favour if you have trackable proof of delivery (with a signature if the item is over £750).

Theyve finally refunded me by Paypal but not the cost of me shipping it back to them to a UK address as they promised? What can I do now?

TheShadowWalker2 h, 59 m ago

Theyve finally refunded me by Paypal but not the cost of me shipping it …Theyve finally refunded me by Paypal but not the cost of me shipping it back to them to a UK address as they promised? What can I do now?

Did you try to find the "returns on us" that Paypal were offering or did you just rely on the seller? If it's the latter, I'm afraid you can't force any type of refund.

Original Poster

windym14 m ago

Did you try to find the "returns on us" that Paypal were offering or did …Did you try to find the "returns on us" that Paypal were offering or did you just rely on the seller? If it's the latter, I'm afraid you can't force any type of refund.

Paypal's return on us is my backup plan. I took all the necessary pictures. Waiting to see if Gearbest will be true to their word. They said they'll refund me phone + shipping but so far theyve only refunded back my phone cost money.

Take the Papa
TheShadowWalker6 m ago

Paypal's return on us is my backup plan. I took all the necessary …Paypal's return on us is my backup plan. I took all the necessary pictures. Waiting to see if Gearbest will be true to their word. They said they'll refund me phone + shipping but so far theyve only refunded back my phone cost money.

Take the Paypal return money, if Gearbest come back with anything else it's a bonus and entirely separate.

Original Poster

windym45 m ago

Take the Papa Take the Paypal return money, if Gearbest come back with …Take the Papa Take the Paypal return money, if Gearbest come back with anything else it's a bonus and entirely separate.

You're right. Thanks for the advice.

windym28th Dec 2017

You need to understand that if you go for a Paypal dispute of SNAD, you …You need to understand that if you go for a Paypal dispute of SNAD, you will need to return the item you have to Gearbest at an address they stipulate via a fully trackable means - with online information - at your expense.Paypal do currently have a £15 offer that finishes in a few days to assist in returns (returns on us). The dispute will only go in your favour if you have trackable proof of delivery (with a signature if the item is over £750).

As long as it's sent to the address provided as a return address and there's a tracking showing delivered or attempted delivery you are fine.

Whether Gearbest accept the item delivered or not is irrelevant. An attempt to deliver is sufficient for PayPal.
Edited by: "hearts22" 11th Jan

hearts221 h, 23 m ago

As long as it's sent to the address provided as a return address and …As long as it's sent to the address provided as a return address and there's a tracking showing delivered or attempted delivery you are fine.Whether Gearbest accept the item delivered or not is irrelevant. An attempt to deliver is sufficient for PayPal.

Actually with Paypal the "attempt" isn't sufficient for a return.

But this is moot.....did you read what the OP said? The item has been refunded. He/she is just wanting the returns postage now.

windym5 h, 39 m ago

Actually with Paypal the "attempt" isn't sufficient for a return. But …Actually with Paypal the "attempt" isn't sufficient for a return. But this is moot.....did you read what the OP said? The item has been refunded. He/she is just wanting the returns postage now.

Yes, I was making a general statement and replying to you . Never addressed OP in my comment!

That's interesting. Can I see where Paypal says an attempt to deliver isn't sufficient because I was sure it was like with eBay. Not being sarcastic by the way.
33044418-LUf6K.jpg
Seems like all they require is proof you sent it to the seller's address. If the tracking says seller sent it back to the sender, it's the seller's fault. The return would be deemed made from what I understand.

If you prove you sent it to the address provided for the return and the seller sends it back to the sender, how can Paypal argue anything?
Edited by: "hearts22" 12th Jan

hearts224 h, 26 m ago

Yes, I was making a general statement and replying to you . …Yes, I was making a general statement and replying to you . Never addressed OP in my comment! That's interesting. Can I see where Paypal says an attempt to deliver isn't sufficient because I was sure it was like with eBay. Not being sarcastic by the way. [Image] Seems like all they require is proof you sent it to the seller's address. If the tracking says seller sent it back to the sender, it's the seller's fault. The return would be deemed made from what I understand. If you prove you sent it to the address provided for the return and the seller sends it back to the sender, how can Paypal argue anything?

You aren't reading the correct section, it does help if you read the correct part (not being sarcastic by the way). Section 13 is buyer protection.

Specifically section 13.6.a and referenced to 11.9:

13.6 Cooperating with PayPal to resolve the problem

Whether you are the buyer or the Payment Recipient, for the purpose of resolving the problem, PayPal may request and require you to (and you shall in a timely manner): (i) provide documentary evidence (at your own expense, unless PayPal agrees otherwise) to support your position (including, without limitation, proof of delivery, receipts, third party evaluations and police reports); and (ii) take any other action that PayPal specifies. If you refuse to comply with PayPal’s requests, PayPal may make a final decision in favour of the other party.

As a non-exhaustive guide, PayPal may request and require:

the buyer to post back to the Payment Recipient, to PayPal or to a third party (as PayPal may direct) an item that the buyer claims is SNAD and to provide Proof of Delivery (as set out in section 11.9 above). Please take reasonable precautions in re-packing the item to reduce the risk of damage to the item during transit.

11.9 What is “Proof of Delivery”?

Proof of Delivery for tangible items means online documentation from a postal company that includes all of the following:

A status of “delivered” (or equivalent) and the date of delivery.The recipient’s address, showing at least the city/county or postcode (or international equivalent).Proof of Delivery for intangible items and services means any compelling evidence (as determined by PayPal) to show the sale was fulfilled, including but not limited to the following information:

The date the item or service was provided.The recipient’s address (for instance, email/IP) where applicable.
Edited by: "windym" 12th Jan

windym36 m ago

You aren't reading the correct section, it does help if you read the …You aren't reading the correct section, it does help if you read the correct part (not being sarcastic by the way). Section 13 is buyer protection. Specifically section 13.6.a and referenced to 11.9:13.6 Cooperating with PayPal to resolve the problemWhether you are the buyer or the Payment Recipient, for the purpose of resolving the problem, PayPal may request and require you to (and you shall in a timely manner): (i) provide documentary evidence (at your own expense, unless PayPal agrees otherwise) to support your position (including, without limitation, proof of delivery, receipts, third party evaluations and police reports); and (ii) take any other action that PayPal specifies. If you refuse to comply with PayPal’s requests, PayPal may make a final decision in favour of the other party.As a non-exhaustive guide, PayPal may request and require:the buyer to post back to the Payment Recipient, to PayPal or to a third party (as PayPal may direct) an item that the buyer claims is SNAD and to provide Proof of Delivery (as set out in section 11.9 above). Please take reasonable precautions in re-packing the item to reduce the risk of damage to the item during transit.11.9 What is “Proof of Delivery”?Proof of Delivery for tangible items means online documentation from a postal company that includes all of the following:A status of “delivered” (or equivalent) and the date of delivery.The recipient’s address, showing at least the city/county or postcode (or international equivalent).Proof of Delivery for intangible items and services means any compelling evidence (as determined by PayPal) to show the sale was fulfilled, including but not limited to the following information:The date the item or service was provided.The recipient’s address (for instance, email/IP) where applicable.

Yes, same thing as what was in the sceenshot basically. If the item is delivered at the recipient's address and they send it back you have proof item was sent to the correct address and a delivery has been made (status of delivered or equivalent).

I'll ask PayPal via chat and report back but I'm sure that if the address you use is the correct one and you have all the proof you are fine.
I'm talking about the case where the recipient doesn't accept the delivery.

windym38 m ago

You aren't reading the correct section, it does help if you read the …You aren't reading the correct section, it does help if you read the correct part (not being sarcastic by the way). Section 13 is buyer protection. Specifically section 13.6.a and referenced to 11.9:13.6 Cooperating with PayPal to resolve the problemWhether you are the buyer or the Payment Recipient, for the purpose of resolving the problem, PayPal may request and require you to (and you shall in a timely manner): (i) provide documentary evidence (at your own expense, unless PayPal agrees otherwise) to support your position (including, without limitation, proof of delivery, receipts, third party evaluations and police reports); and (ii) take any other action that PayPal specifies. If you refuse to comply with PayPal’s requests, PayPal may make a final decision in favour of the other party.As a non-exhaustive guide, PayPal may request and require:the buyer to post back to the Payment Recipient, to PayPal or to a third party (as PayPal may direct) an item that the buyer claims is SNAD and to provide Proof of Delivery (as set out in section 11.9 above). Please take reasonable precautions in re-packing the item to reduce the risk of damage to the item during transit.11.9 What is “Proof of Delivery”?Proof of Delivery for tangible items means online documentation from a postal company that includes all of the following:A status of “delivered” (or equivalent) and the date of delivery.The recipient’s address, showing at least the city/county or postcode (or international equivalent).Proof of Delivery for intangible items and services means any compelling evidence (as determined by PayPal) to show the sale was fulfilled, including but not limited to the following information:The date the item or service was provided.The recipient’s address (for instance, email/IP) where applicable.

The screnshot also was about the return process specifically, which was the situation being discussed.

hearts221 h, 27 m ago

The screnshot also was about the return process specifically, which was …The screnshot also was about the return process specifically, which was the situation being discussed.

A screenshot means nothing. The terms and conditions are what apply, as I quoted. As I said, it is moot, you clearly didn't see the OP has the refund for the original item.

hearts221 h, 33 m ago

Yes, same thing as what was in the sceenshot basically. If the item is …Yes, same thing as what was in the sceenshot basically. If the item is delivered at the recipient's address and they send it back you have proof item was sent to the correct address and a delivery has been made (status of delivered or equivalent). I'll ask PayPal via chat and report back but I'm sure that if the address you use is the correct one and you have all the proof you are fine. I'm talking about the case where the recipient doesn't accept the delivery.

The terms and conditions of buyer protection are what you need to look at. Nothing else is water-tight.

But by all means go off for a chat with their livechat agents, it's of no concern to me or the OP. The OP has their money back they just need to obtain a refund for the returns postage. Thankfully they saw my post on 'returns on us' and have a reimbursement of £15 at least.

hearts226 h, 25 m ago

Yes, I was making a general statement and replying to you . …Yes, I was making a general statement and replying to you . Never addressed OP in my comment! That's interesting. Can I see where Paypal says an attempt to deliver isn't sufficient because I was sure it was like with eBay. Not being sarcastic by the way. [Image] Seems like all they require is proof you sent it to the seller's address. If the tracking says seller sent it back to the sender, it's the seller's fault. The return would be deemed made from what I understand. If you prove you sent it to the address provided for the return and the seller sends it back to the sender, how can Paypal argue anything?

You are wrong. The item has to be delivered and show as such online for Paypal to refund a return.
paypal.com/uk/…_GB

hearts221 h, 35 m ago

The screnshot also was about the return process specifically, which was …The screnshot also was about the return process specifically, which was the situation being discussed.

Your screenshot is from the reimbursement programme for a prepaid return/£15 returns fee refund, not from buyer protection. Doh!
Edited by: "louisemm" 12th Jan

windym19 m ago

The terms and conditions of buyer protection are what you need to look at. …The terms and conditions of buyer protection are what you need to look at. Nothing else is water-tight. But by all means go off for a chat with their livechat agents, it's of no concern to me or the OP. The OP has their money back they just need to obtain a refund for the returns postage. Thankfully they saw my post on 'returns on us' and have a reimbursement of £15 at least.

louisemm14 m ago

Your screenshot is from the reimbursement programme for a prepaid …Your screenshot is from the reimbursement programme for a prepaid return/£15 returns fee refund, not from buyer protection. Doh!

Which is what windym says OP used after seeing his advice...

I understand buyer protection and the "returns on us" is part of that. Not like they have different buyer protection rules... Doh! I never claimed I was quoting buyer protection specifically.

"status of delivered or equivalent "

So what would this equivalent be? An item is delivered or it is not, there isn't an in between so can it be that they mean attempted delivery that fails due to the recipient doing things like not accepting it?
The item is delivered. You have proof it was posted to the address marked as return address and that a delivery has been attempted. The fact it was sent back to the sender happens after that.
What, I, as a buyer returning an item, am expected to do if I do everything I'm supposed to do and can prove it and the recipient doesn't accept delivery?

We all know paypal gladly accepts as delivered things like couriers leaving parcels on the porch or to neighbours and stuff like that! Countless complaints online about that.

I asked via chat. Waiting for a reply. I know OP is fine but would like to clarify this for other people reading this thread and my benefit as well, if that's ok with you

For example paypal-community.com/t5/…=en

They clearly say that refusing delivery will put you in the wrong. More than one person. I know it's not coming from PayPal but we can't all be dreaming about this.

The buyer in that thread was told by PayPal to accept delivery. This means not accepting it would go against them.

Original Poster

Luckily gearbest didnt refuse my parcel. In fact, it was delivered to a PO Box concierge where they then had to sign to collect it - i'm assuming it was a warehouse depot with many different businesses. I've submitted a return on us request to PayPal yesterday and await their reply. I could only upload 2 documents so decided to upload a picture of the parcel with return address, tracking number, and price of posting.

The second was a screenshot of gearbest telling me to post it to that uk address with rma number.
Edited by: "TheShadowWalker" 12th Jan

hearts221 h, 16 m ago

Which is what windym says OP used after seeing his advice...I understand …Which is what windym says OP used after seeing his advice...I understand buyer protection and the "returns on us" is part of that. Not like they have different buyer protection rules... Doh! I never claimed I was quoting buyer protection specifically. "status of delivered or equivalent " So what would this equivalent be? An item is delivered or it is not, there isn't an in between so can it be that they mean attempted delivery that fails due to the recipient doing things like not accepting it? The item is delivered. You have proof it was posted to the address marked as return address and that a delivery has been attempted. The fact it was sent back to the sender happens after that. What, I, as a buyer returning an item, am expected to do if I do everything I'm supposed to do and can prove it and the recipient doesn't accept delivery? We all know paypal gladly accepts as delivered things like couriers leaving parcels on the porch or to neighbours and stuff like that! Countless complaints online about that. I asked via chat. Waiting for a reply. I know OP is fine but would like to clarify this for other people reading this thread and my benefit as well, if that's ok with you

Oh dear you just don't get it do you. An excerpt from one person's live chat does not quantify the T&C. The T&C are clear. The item needs to show as "delivered - or equivalent". The equivalent is 'in porch/garage/safeplace' It does NOT mean "attempted".
Quoting the community boards is like quoting from here. It isn't relevant. The only relevant piece of information is the T&C which are black and white.
I'm out, you dream on.

TheShadowWalker2 m ago

Luckily the gearbest didnt refuse my parcel. Ive submitted a return on us …Luckily the gearbest didnt refuse my parcel. Ive submitted a return on us request to PayPal yesterday and await their reply. I could only upload 2 documents so decided to upload a picture of the parcel with return address, tracking number, and price of posting.The second was a screenshot of gearbest telling me to post it to that uk address with rma number.

Hopefully you will get a refund from Gearbest too.

windym50 m ago

Oh dear you just don't get it do you. An excerpt from one person's live …Oh dear you just don't get it do you. An excerpt from one person's live chat does not quantify the T&C. The T&C are clear. The item needs to show as "delivered - or equivalent". The equivalent is 'in porch/garage/safeplace' It does NOT mean "attempted". Quoting the community boards is like quoting from here. It isn't relevant. The only relevant piece of information is the T&C which are black and white.I'm out, you dream on.

I get what you say. I read the terms and conditions. They're generic

Forget the attempted delivery wording because it's confusing. The attempted delivery that is relevant anyway isn't the case where the courier knocks and doesn't find anyone in and leaves a card. Of course that wouldn't be sufficient.
An attempt at delivery that is deemed equivalent to delivery is when the recipient refuses delivery or the item is returned to the sender because they gave a wrong address or any similar thing that involves the recipient actively getting in the way of a proper delivery. I'm not dreaming anything. I'm not making up anything. This is what I learned from years of using PayPal and opening cases sometimes

I still think it will be interesting to get an official reply since the terms and conditions you went on about don't address this specific case anywhere and people can wonder.

windym17 h, 17 m ago

Oh dear you just don't get it do you. An excerpt from one person's live …Oh dear you just don't get it do you. An excerpt from one person's live chat does not quantify the T&C. The T&C are clear. The item needs to show as "delivered - or equivalent". The equivalent is 'in porch/garage/safeplace' It does NOT mean "attempted". Quoting the community boards is like quoting from here. It isn't relevant. The only relevant piece of information is the T&C which are black and white.I'm out, you dream on.

33052224-FlVsE.jpg
This comes from PayPal.

If recipient refuses the delivery, you just need to prove with the tracking that they refused and you sent it to the address that was provided.

Hope this helps other people who might have the same issue with Gearbest or other sellers.

The T&Cs don't address this instance and that is PayPal's reply that clarifies things.
Edited by: "hearts22" 13th Jan

hearts2214 h, 0 m ago

[Image] This comes from PayPal. If recipient refuses the delivery, you …[Image] This comes from PayPal. If recipient refuses the delivery, you just need to prove with the tracking that they refused and you sent it to the address that was provided. Hope this helps other people who might have the same issue with Gearbest or other sellers. The T&Cs don't address this instance and that is PayPal's reply that clarifies things.

You are talking to yourself. The terms and conditions are what matter, not a random screenshot of a live chat conversation

No, your chat won't help anyone.

The T&C do address this, they are clearly written. You need to provide delivery - as I have found to my cost.

I'm not entirely sure why you went to so much effort anyhow. What did you prove? Nowt.

beaudog1 h, 7 m ago

You are talking to yourself. The terms and conditions are what matter, …You are talking to yourself. The terms and conditions are what matter, not a random screenshot of a live chat conversationNo, your chat won't help anyone. The T&C do address this, they are clearly written. You need to provide delivery - as I have found to my cost. I'm not entirely sure why you went to so much effort anyhow. What did you prove? Nowt.

They don't address that specific case with a refused delivery, which is completely out of the sender's control; they're generic and a generic guideline. I don't know how to get this across. Show me where this case is addressed and I will humbly apologise.

If recipient refuses delivery, you can't have the damn thing delivered ever. How is that so hard to understand? You all keep going on about the terms and conditions but they don't say anything about a recipient blatantly refusing a delivery. In that case PayPal accepts proof of posting showing the address provided for a refund. It's simply not the sender's responsibility whether the delivery is accepted or not.

Sure you can have the odd specialist reviewing the case and getting stubbornly fixated like you people on the abstract terms and conditions and not reasoning (they do make absurd decisions that go against their own T&Cs sometimes!) but it's common sense and confirmed by their live support as well. Come on.

I'm more inclined to believe PayPal (with screenshot as proof) than someone on Hotukdeals citing their experience without any details.

I have experienced exactly what PayPal said in that sceeenshot instead and so have many other people online. Go figure!

I'm out now.
Post a comment
@
    Text