Expired

GearBest Shipping

Found 27th Mar 2016
Ordered something from this website (first order) and it states that shipping will take between 7 and 10 days, how reliable is this? Don't mind it taking a month or so to arrive, just as long it arrives. Method of shipping used is "British Express" if that makes any difference.

Also, is it normal for them to attach a picture of your wrapped order to your order page?
Community Updates
Ask
27 Comments
the quickest i have had from them is 8 days longest about 35 sometimes got photo sometimes not but always received and perfect working order although others have had problems
shadey12

the quickest i have had from them is 8 days longest about 35 sometimes … the quickest i have had from them is 8 days longest about 35 sometimes got photo sometimes not but always received and perfect working order although others have had problems

Similar with me.
One order arrived in 9 days, other in 20-30 days and 1 was lost (here in UK).
Best tracking website found for GearBest orders is below :
http://www.sky56.cn/english/track/index
I am using this to see if there is a parcel movement.
Never recieved mine, had to get refund from paypal
I've paid via credit card incase I need to file a chargeback as I've heard a lot of people have orders go missing or arrive faulty/damaged and not get a replacement/refund.
klopikxda

Best tracking website found for GearBest orders is below … Best tracking website found for GearBest orders is below :http://www.sky56.cn/english/track/indexI am using this to see if there is a parcel movement.

Website times out.
WonkyDoctor

Website times out.

?
works fine for me
Times out on my phone and my PC using WiFi and 4G.

Will keep trying it though.
Edited by: "WonkyDoctor" 27th Mar 2016
WonkyDoctor

Times out on my phone and my PC using WiFi and 4G.Will keep trying it … Times out on my phone and my PC using WiFi and 4G.Will keep trying it though.

loading slow ... true
gearbest sent me wrong item, I had to return at my own cost (£12.45). PayPal useless!
Did you not claim the postage back?
Took a 3weeks for my order, I'm in Ireland
Took 7 weeks.
2016-03-28 20:14:00 Parcel departure in Shenzhen Sorting Centre
2016-03-29 17:56:00 Parcel departure arrive in HongKong Sorting Centre
2016-03-29 20:07:00 Parcel is leaving Hong Kong Airport
2016-03-30 11:18:00 United Kingdom Lonton Sorting Centre

Pretty good going so far!
Arrived yesterday, happy with that
WonkyDoctor

Arrived yesterday, happy with that

Mine says the same received at the United Kingdom london sorting centre, how long did it take to arrive to your home because mine hasn't been updated from the sorting centre since 11th and it's 14th today?
From ordering to receiving, less than a week.
2016-11-09 19:23:00 Parcel departure in Shenzhen Sorting Centre
2016-11-10 10:12:00 Parcel departure arrive in HongKong Sorting Centre
2016-11-10 21:12:00 Parcel is leaving Hong Kong Airport
2016-11-11 03:54:00 United Kingdom Lonton Sorting Centre

Mine hasn't updated after the 11th, would you or anyone know why this could be delayed?
Could be a million reasons, might have checked it for drugs/vat/xyz, might be delayed, Chinese holiday etc. I wouldn't worry.
Hmm okay I spoke to them they said should be estimated by Nov 16 to 25 so il wait during then and then contact them...thanks
Juniiior, Same here for me mate,

2016-10-24 19:23:00 Parcel departure in Shenzhen Sorting Centre
2016-10-25 10:21:00 Parcel departure arrive in HongKong Sorting Centre
2016-10-25 23:29:00 Parcel is leaving Hong Kong Airport
2016-10-28 06:07:00 United Kingdom Lonton Sorting Centre

still nothing Gearbest told me to contact Yodel, Yodel say they don't have it so contact Gear Best....

@dark

darkfirepheonix

Juniiior, Same here for me mate,2016-10-24 19:23:00 Parcel departure in … Juniiior, Same here for me mate,2016-10-24 19:23:00 Parcel departure in Shenzhen Sorting Centre2016-10-25 10:21:00 Parcel departure arrive in HongKong Sorting Centre2016-10-25 23:29:00 Parcel is leaving Hong Kong Airport2016-10-28 06:07:00 United Kingdom Lonton Sorting Centrestill nothing Gearbest told me to contact Yodel, Yodel say they don't have it so contact Gear Best....

Hey sorry I didn't update on here about what happened to my order when it said it was in the sorting centre, it depends where u live right because mine it took 4/5 days after it said it was in the sorting center to arrive to my local centre so I would suggest you to wait few days and let it get to yodel
Juniiior

@darkHey sorry I didn't update on here about what happened to my order … @darkHey sorry I didn't update on here about what happened to my order when it said it was in the sorting centre, it depends where u live right because mine it took 4/5 days after it said it was in the sorting center to arrive to my local centre so I would suggest you to wait few days and let it get to yodel

Juniiior as you can see mines been in the "Lonton Sorting Centre" since 28th October (25days) I assume yours has arrived now?
darkfirepheonix

Juniiior as you can see mines been in the "Lonton Sorting Centre" since … Juniiior as you can see mines been in the "Lonton Sorting Centre" since 28th October (25days) I assume yours has arrived now?

**** Yeah I just seen it now, erm yes mine said on 11th of November it was in the sorting centre and then on the 15/16th it was in transit, erm what's your order number il have a look for you if you want?
darkfirepheonix

Juniiior as you can see mines been in the "Lonton Sorting Centre" since … Juniiior as you can see mines been in the "Lonton Sorting Centre" since 28th October (25days) I assume yours has arrived now?

Hey man! I'm in the exact same situation. Mine's been in the sorting centre for 18 days now. When contacting GB they ask me to liaise with Yodel and the other way around. Did yours arrive eventually? Thanks!
willydepooh

Hey man! I'm in the exact same situation. Mine's been in the sorting … Hey man! I'm in the exact same situation. Mine's been in the sorting centre for 18 days now. When contacting GB they ask me to liaise with Yodel and the other way around. Did yours arrive eventually? Thanks!

Hey Bro yes mine arrived I think mine took 15/20 days to arrive from China to my home, it stayed at the sorting centre for like 5/6 days, I chose the priority option for delivery. If you chose standard that's probably could be one of the reason why it's late.
Juniiior

Hey Bro yes mine arrived I think mine took 15/20 days to arrive from … Hey Bro yes mine arrived I think mine took 15/20 days to arrive from China to my home, it stayed at the sorting centre for like 5/6 days, I chose the priority option for delivery. If you chose standard that's probably could be one of the reason why it's late.

Hey Juniiior, I chose GB Priority too that's why I'm thinking it may be lost by now and also wanted to hear how long it took for @darkfirepheonix's package to arrive since he's been in the same situation! Thanks man
Right another thing I would only think is cause of Christmas coming could be why it got delayed you see
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants