Gearbest trouble only sent half a item

Found 2nd Aug
Hi I bought a ecig from gearbest a vt250s and went it arrived the packaging was fine but the box inside had been ripped open and was missing the instructions (don’t need), the usb cable and the the 2 cell battery door. These items don’t make the ecig useless as it still has 3 cell battery door. I reported this to GearBest and over the course of the week I received the cut and paste emails and eventually was told I would be sent replacement parts, 9 days later they message me again to tell me it’s out of stock (still showing in stock on website) and offer me a $10 refund???? Even if I could find a replacement door I’m sure it would cost more

sorry for rambling but would a PayPal dispute be the best way to approach this now? $10 just seems like a token gesture, thanks
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Paypal dispute, get your money back.
cuzzy1 h, 45 m ago

Try contacting their rep, see if she can help... …Try contacting their rep, see if she can help... https://www.hotukdeals.com/profile/Gearbest1

@Gearbest1 Alice, can you help @marra?
Edited by: "jamie015" 2nd Aug
Thanks for the replies I’ll contact @Gearbest1 later and if have no luck there I’ll contact PayPal I’ll post back updates for the next person. Thanks again
Ask for more money, they'll offer more than $10
Trust me.. well in my experience
Norseg3 h, 37 m ago

Ask for more money, they'll offer more than $10Trust me.. well in my …Ask for more money, they'll offer more than $10Trust me.. well in my experience

Thanks tbh $10 was an insult especially after the emails and then waiting 9 days then telling me its out of stock when it clearly shows its in stock.
marra1 h, 52 m ago

Thanks tbh $10 was an insult especially after the emails and then waiting …Thanks tbh $10 was an insult especially after the emails and then waiting 9 days then telling me its out of stock when it clearly shows its in stock.

If they offer $15 push for more, just keep pushing for more money

I've pushed them so far that they decided to just give me a full refund as a "one off" they may have changed but probably not
Hi marra,

Could you please kindly send me your order number for re-checking ?
Hopefully, i can help you

Gearbest Store Rep. Alice
Alice@gearbest.com
Gearbest13rd Aug

Hi marra,Could you please kindly send me your order number for re-checking …Hi marra,Could you please kindly send me your order number for re-checking ?Hopefully, i can help youGearbest Store Rep. AliceAlice@gearbest.com

I sent the details Alice through pm, you said you was going to look into it but I've heard nothing since.
Ended up with a 15usd refund what a joke. The fact that they told me they was shipping the parts and then 9 days later telling me it was out of stock and then telling me I could return it for a replacement really winds me up.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions